The biggest flirt of all

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0krS9cDcMU

----

Wide alert, you shot up. *Who is on my bed now?!*

Kai was sitting on your bed with his weight leaning on one hand on the bed. He arched an eyebrow with an amused smile. You didn’t like the way his eyes were sparkling.

“What are you looking for?” Kai asked.

“My cardigan. You didn’t throw it away, did you?” You blamed.

“And why on earth would I do that?” He laughed.

You shrugged and continued to look for your cardigan. You looked at every nook and cranny under the bed but it wasn’t there. You got up and yanked on the covers of your bed. You glanced at Kai who was still sitting there. “I see you have a proper shirt on.”

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“Sehun and Chanyeol are acting weird.” You shrugged. You straightened up and placed your hands on your hips. You slightly tilted your head and studied his innocent face. “Speaking of them, did you give smirking lessons or something?”

“Smirking lessons?” Kai smirked.

“Why is Suho, Chanyeol, and Sehun smirking at me? And D.O. said something weird to me.” You said.

“And you think that’s my fault?” He casually played with the end of your blanket.

“I know you have something to do with it.” You crossed your arms, “So spill.”

“I can’t take credit for the guys’ attitudes. It was Suho hyung’s idea this time, not mine.” Kai confessed.

Your jaw dropped, “So something IS going on?!”

“And what if it is??” He mysteriously asked.

*AH! Why do you have to be so cryptic?!* “Forget it. I don’t even want to know.” You waved your hand dismissively. You stomped your feet, “WHERE’S MY DAMN CARDIGAN?! YEOL, IT BETTER NOT BE YOU AGAIN!”

“Calm down. Why take out your anger on a poor cardigan?” Kai chuckled.

*Nothing about this is remotely funny, .* You shook your head and walked past him.

Kai grabbed your wrist and you spun your head in his direction. You curled your fist *If he makes one more cryptic response I swear I’ll break his face and my hand doing so…BUT I’LL STILL DO IT-*

“If I find your cardigan, what will you do for me?” Kai whispered. Your eyes bugged out and you rashly yelled, “YOU HAVE MY CARDIGAN! FOOL, GIVE IT TO ME AT ONCE-“

“I don’t have it but I’ll find it for you. But I need something in return. A favor for a favor, yes?” Kai slowly looked up to meet your gaze. Your skin prickled hotly at the way he was staring at you. “W-what favor?”

“I don’t know.” Kai casually shrugged. “Be creative, Star.” He whispered and stood up. You stepped back automatically. Kai started to advance towards you like a pred

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter