Happy Birthday Star~

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B93p_-UBEv8

------

You were sitting at the kitchen table with your head resting on your arms.

You were tired, sleepy, and downcast and yet you couldn’t go to bed because those annoying aliens weren’t home yet. You tapped your fingers on the cool table with a small pout. *Where can they be? How come they’re not home yet? They’re not the type to leave me out of anything…* You sat up and shook your head *Snap out of it, No Haebin. Their world does not revolve around you. They have a mission to accomplish. Remember. They’re ephemeral. They were strangers from the beginning and when they go back to their planet, they’ll be strangers again.* Your stomach churned at the meager thought of being alone again.

You looked up at the clock. It was 11 p.m.

You sighed *Forget this. I’m going to bed. They can come back or they don’t have to. I don’t care anymore.*

The moment you stood up, the lights went out. You ducked and blinked in shock. *What…happened? Did the power go out?* You gulped and looked for your cell phone. With trembling fingers, you pulled it out and shined the light of the screen across the room.

It was dark and quiet. Too quiet.

*Oh God. This just HAD to happen when they’re not here!* You carefully walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. You tripped on the leg of the sofa and landed on the floor. “Ow!” You hissed in pain. You bent your knee and flashed the light over it. Small, red scratches covered it and a purplish bruise was forming beneath them.

“Oh no.” You pouted. *And on my birthday, too. I don’t think this is for good luck.*

You hauled yourself up and walked over to the door. You opened it and stepped outside. You looked around the brightly lit neighborhood. *Huh. That’s strange. Is it only my house?* You turned to go back in but a shadow crossed in front of you. Before you could scream, you were grabbed and yanked up into the air.

You opened your eyes, expecting a fearful flying creature to be in front of you.

But your eyes rounded in surprise, “Baekhyun?”

A breathtaking smile appeared on his handsome face. A white hood was over his head, making him appear sort of angelic. You looked around and your eyes widened as you realized where you were. *Why are we on top of my roof? More importantly, how did we get here?*

You turned your head and gave him a confused look, “W-what- why…?”

“Shh…” Baekhyun put a finger to your lips. His smile softened and eyes twinkled mysteriously. Baekhyun took your hand. “Come with me, Star.” He whispered.

“Where?” You asked, dazed.

“Trust me.” Baekhyun squeezed your hand and led you across the roof. You clutched tightly onto his hand, in fear that you might fall. Baekhyun glanced back at you and smiled *Don’t ever be scared, Star. I’ll always be there to catch you when you fall.* He squeezed your hand in comfort.

Suddenly, Baekhyun covered your eyes. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter