Mini-Mission

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3y0KnzFdRE&feature=related

----

The sun was setting in the sky. The 7 of you came back home tired and happy.

“I’m going to take a quick shower.” You waved and skipped up the stairs.

“Don’t skip, Star. You’ll trip!” Suho warned.

“Yeah, right- OOF!” There was a loud crash. Exo-K stood still and tilted their ears to the staircase. “I’M OK!” You called. They laughed and shook their heads. *Our Star is clumsy as ever.*

“I’ll get the mail.” D.O. hopped out of the house and reached into the mailbox. He loved getting the mail. It was interesting to see what came today: envelopes, packages, milk, etc. Humming a incoherent tune, D.O. came back into the house. “Bill, bill, bill- congratulations?” He ripped open the envelope with his teeth and pulled out a card.

‘Happy Birthday No Haebin! Here are two tickets to free ice cream. Have a lovely birthday! -Baskin Robbins’.

D.O.’s jaw dropped and eyes turned as wide as saucers. *IT’S STAR’S BIRTHDAY?!*

“What are you staring at? It looks like your jaw is going to hit the floor.” Suho chuckled.

“We have a big problem, guys.” D.O. said. All heads shot up. When D.O. said there was a big problem, it really was a BIG PROBLEM. Five figures instantly crowded around him.

“WHAT’S WRONG?!” “DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO EXO?!” “IS STAR IN DANGER?!”

D.O. held out the card and yelled, “IT’S STAR’S BIRTHDAY!”

“WHAAAA?” His companions gaped at him.

Suho snatched the card away. His eyes became bigger and bigger. The aliens surrounded him and looked over his shoulders to see the card. “No way…” Chanyeol’s eyes widened. “TODAY IS STAR’S BIRTHDAY!” Sehun gasped. *No wonder her friend made us get today off.* Suho thought.

Baekhyun took the card and read it with somber eyes. His eyes rounded in shock and mouth fell open a bit *It’s true…today is Star’s birthday.*

“Why didn’t she tell us?!” Sehun whined. “She probably didn’t want us to make a fuss about it. You know Star. She wouldn’t do anything to burden anyone. Everyone else comes before her.” Suho said. “Bless her soul.” Sehun sniffled.

Kai sighed in frustration and looked solemnly up at the second floor *You still should’ve told us, Star. Don’t you know we care about you?*

“We should tell her we busted her now!” D.O. snarled and stormed towards the staircase.

Suho grabbed his shirt, “I have a better idea.” He grinned at Exo-K, “How about a mini-mission?”

----

Half an hour later, you finished your shower and came downstairs. “What should we have for dinner? No ramen please-“ Your eyes rounded in surprise when you saw that the living room was empty. “Kai? Baekhyun? Sehun?” There was no answer. You went back up, “D.O.! Suho! Chanyeol!”

You placed your hands on your hips, “Hello? Where are you guys?! Don’t tell me you’re going to jump out of my closet or anything…it won’t be funny!” The house was as empty as it was after your dad had passed away. Your face fell. *Don’t tell me…they left…*

A rush of panic ensued. You darted into one of the rooms. Your eyes drifted all over the room in search for a clue that they were still here. You saw the Xotic Orb and relaxed.

*They wouldn’t leave Earth without that.* You came out of the room and scratched your head in puzzlement *Then where would they be?*

 -----

Exo-K had split up with different tasks.

Sehun rushed into Baskin Robbins. “CAKE, PLEASE! I’M BEGGING YOU! MY STAR NEEDS CAKE!”

The worker blinked at him, “Er, what kind of cake?”

Sehun paused long enough to scan his choices. He saw a star-shaped chocolate cake with chocolate-dipped strawberries on the top. “THAT! THAT! THAT!” Sehun jabbed his finger at the window.

“Okay…sure.” The worker pulled it out and wrapped it up, “How many candles?”

“C-candles?” Sehun blinked. “How old will she be?” She repeated.

“Um,” *CRAP! I DON’T KNOW! IT DIDN’T SAY ON THE STUPID CARD!* He looked up at the ceiling then guessed, “…8.”

“Okay.” The worker put 8 candles into the box.

“Thank you!” Sehun flung 5 crisp $100 bills in the air, took the cake, and ran off. The worker’s eyes widened at the money, “This is…too…much…!” But he was already gone.

Suho went into the flower shop. “How may I help you?” A pretty college girl beamed.

“Girls like flowers, rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter