The Greatest Gift of All

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw6OAsl96h4&feature=fvwrel

----

“Presents?!” Your eyes rounded. “You guys got me gifts?!”

They nodded. “So sit down.” Chanyeol yanked on your wrist and you landed back on the floor.

“You ate my present already.” Sehun pointed to the empty cake box. “And I decorated this whole roof actually.” Suho sheepishly smiled.

“Here. Open mine.” D.O. held out a bag. Your eyes rounded, “D.O.!”

He raised an eyebrow, “Why do I find that tone of disbelief offensive? It’s like you didn’t expect me to get you anything.” You sheepishly smiled, “Kind of…” “Rude.” D.O. snorted and shoved the bag into your arms.

“Sorry. I’ll open it now.” You opened the bag and reached inside *What can it be?!* You felt something soft and gripped onto it. You pulled it out and your mouth formed into an ‘o’.

“How pretty~” Sehun beamed. “There’s a star on it also.” Suho pointed out.

You put the beautiful sweater against your body then softly gazed at the person who had gifted this to you, “D.O…” “If you don’t like it, throw it away.” He waved his hand. You wrapped your arms around him and he actually turned red. “S-star?!” His voice cracked.

“Silly D.O. How can I not like it? You gave it to me.” You sweetly smiled at him, “Gomawo~ I’ll wear it as often as I can.” He looked away while awkwardly clearing his throat, “Yeah…ahem…glad you like it.”

Chanyeol’s eyes were as round as the moon *SHE GIVES HUGS TO PEOPLE WHO GIVES HER PRESENTS?!* He quickly grabbed his bag and held it out, “OPEN MINE!” You blinked at the small bag in your face but laughed, “Okay, okay.” You took it and pulled out a black velvet box. You shook it next to your ear, “What’s inside?”

“BE VERY CAREFUL!” Chanyeol blurted.

“Oh. Okay. Sorry.” *Hmm. I wonder what it is.* You opened the box and a small gasp escaped your mouth. You stared at him, “Chanyeol…” He crawled over and sat next to you.

Chanyeol pulled out the jewelry and it shined underneath the moonlight. “There are two necklaces, actually. See?” He separated them and held the star out to you, “This represents you.” He kept the circle for himself, “And this symbolizes me. Together, we are united and complete.”

Your expression softened *This is the most meaningful gift anyone has ever given me.*

His face fell when he realized you probably wouldn’t want to share the necklace with him. “I just thought it would be nice if we could wear the necklaces…” Chanyeol muttered, his face growing hot in humiliation, “Forget it. You don’t have to-“

Without another word, you took the star necklace and clasped it around your neck. Then you took his necklace with the circle pendant dangling from it and held it out while innocently blinking, “What are you doing? Aren’t you going to put it on? I thought it was a friendship necklace.” *Friendship…?* He was slightly dumbfounded by your choice of words. “Well, er-“ Before he could explain the necklace’s meaning again, you encircled your arms around his neck. His eyes rounded and he couldn’t move. His heart stopped beating when he realized your arms were around him. He could smell your sweet scent and it drove him over the edge.

All too soon you pulled away.

Chanyeol glanced down to see the necklace hanging from his neck.

You beamed and touched your own half of the necklace, “It’s beautiful. Thank you for the thoughtful gift, Yeol.” His heart warmed *She has a nickname for me…*

“So who is next?!” You beamed.

Suho, Sehun, and Baekhyun laughed. “Greedy Star.” Suho chuckled.

Baekhyun grabbed the massive doll and walked over. Your eyes grew big and wide. That doll was almost as big as you were! Baekhyun smiled and held the doll out, “Happy birthday, Pucca.” He lightly dropped the doll into your lap. You laughed joyfully as you hugged the oversized Pucca. “Now I have someone to hug while I sleep~”

Sehun pouted, “You could have asked me. I would’ve gladly been your teddy bear.”

You lightly socked his arm with an appreciative smile. You beamed at Baekhyun, “Thank you, Baekhyun. You know me very well.” He smiled back *Of course I do. You’re my other half. My destiny.*

Kai observed you from the distance and stepped back into the shadows. He glanced at his present in his hand. It seemed so lame now. *Damn. Why did I buy her this? I could’ve gotten her something better. Chanyeol got her a necklace and Baekhyun got her something twice her size. And you got her a hair pin, Kai? How stupid can you be?*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter