Peeping Aliens

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQJL11ynhRM

----

 

By the time the two of you came out of the aquarium, it was dark. “We should get something to eat. What do you want to eat?” Jonghyun asked.

“What are the options?” You asked.

“Mmm…” He scoured the town, “Pasta, burgers, steak, dukkbokki, ramen-“

Your mind turned blank at ramen. Immediately Chanyeol’s sad face came to your head. *Are they doing okay? Maybe I should call home?*

“-or we can go for whatever you want. Just say what you want to eat and we’ll eat it.” Jonghyun promised. He saw your blank expression and waved his hand in front of your face, “Haebin?” You snapped out of your daze, “Huh?”

“Am I getting boring already?” Jonghyun teased. “No! Of course not!” You frantically waved your hands.

“I was just kidding.” He chuckled. You sighed in relief.

“So what should we eat?” Jonghyun asked.

“Mmm…” You glanced at the ramen shop and looked away. “We can go for dukkbokki…”

His eyes rounded, “Dukkbokki, really?!” You blinked, “Why do you seem so shocked…?”

“Because you’re on a date with me…” Jonghyun said. You gave him a puzzled look. He shook his head, “I don’t mean to be cocky or anything. It’s just that I thought girls would want pasta or steak…not dukkbokki…”

“Oh. Do you have a problem with dukkbokki?” You asked.

“Not at all. I actually haven’t had it in a while. Do you like dukkbokki?” Jonghyun asked.

You nodded with a smile, “You can call me a dukkbokki fanatic.” Jonghyun laughed, “Okay then. Let’s go, dukkbokki fanatic!”

The two of you sat at one of the dukkbokki serving tables in the middle of the busy market. You eagerly devoured dukkbokki, soondae, o-dang, and kimbap. Jonghyun watched you in amazement. You stopped eating and blinked, “Waeyo?”

“It’s just…I’ve never seen any girl- or anyone- eat like you before.” He said.

You remembered what Sehun had said about your eating habits. “Do girls usually eat like you? You know, shove everything into their mouths at once?” Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter