Incomplete

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTxIMbU_HLk&feature=relmfu

-----

 

Back at planet Exo, Exo-K weren’t faring so well. They kept themselves busy with training, scouting, and developing plans against Mato. However, their mind was preoccupied.

All they could think of was you. They would remember all the good times with you and wonder how you were doing.

If you were sick. If you were smiling. If you had forgotten them.

Chanyeol fell hard onto the mat. He breathed hard as sticky sweat plastered his red, hot face.

“Get up, Chanyeol. At this rate, you wouldn’t be able to win in a combat with any of the Warriors. You want to lose this war? You want to let the Warriors take over Earth?” Kai huffed.

Chanyeol gritted his teeth. *Hell no. I didn’t sacrifice Star’s happiness to lose. No matter what I will win this war and protect Star.* He quickly shot up and held out the stick with narrowed eyes, “Bring it.”

Kai brandished his weapon and swung left and right. Chanyeol dodged it and flew over Kai’s head. He shouted and slammed his metal stick over Kai’s head. Kai blocked it just in time and shoved the weapon away.

Kai and Chanyeol stood facing each other. Both were trying to catch their breaths and both couldn’t think straight.

Kai would never admit it but he missed you a lot. He had a hard time training, and he hadn’t slept properly ever since he came back “home”.

Chanyeol thought it was pointless to fight any longer when both of them were inconsolable. He threw the metal stick down and walked out of the training room.

Kai dropped his weapon and sank onto the mat. He lay on his back and stared up at the ceiling. All he could see was you.

Your smile. Your clumsiness. Your laughter. Your pout. Your ability to make his heart flutter no matter what.

A tear slipped out of the corner of his eye. *Star…I miss you so much.* He laid his arm over his eyes to cover up his tears.

Suho came into the kitchen. D.O. and Sehun were sitting at the table. There were plenty of food in front of them but they were all untouched. Their tastes had changed on earth and none of them had appetites anyways. “Getting lunch?” Suho faked a smile. He seemed to be doing that a lot lately. Sehun silently nodded while D.O. just stared at the table absentmindedly.

Suho pulled out a bottle of water, “D.O., you wanna go train with me?”

D.O. loved combating in any situation and never rejected an offer before. However, this time it was different. “Maybe later.” He whispered and walked out of the room.

Suho sighed and lowered his head. He had been trying his best as the leader to comfort his comrades. But nothing he said or did would work. He was just as heartbroken as they were and pretending to always be the ‘okay one’ was energy-draining.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was at the main headquarter with the Professor. The Professor droned on and on about his plans but Baekhyun wasn’t listening. He stared blankly into space. *Star. No Haebin. Pucca. No.* Baekhyun shook his head *I have to stop thinking about her now. Why can’t I stop bringing her into every aspect of my life?*

A clever voice in the back of his head answered, “Because from some point on, she BECAME your life.”

Baekhyun sighed loudly, making the Professor stop talking. He blinked, “Baekhyun?”

Baekhyun snapped out of his thoughts and looked up, “Yes?”

The Professor searched his eyes and gently asked, “Were you listening to anything I was saying?”

Baekhyun loweres his head in shame, “No, Professor. I’m sorry.”

“No need to be sorry.” The Professor assured. He paused and leaned against the table with a father-like gaze, “Do you want to share about what is on your mind? You seem to be preoccupied lately.”

Baekhyun shook his head with a small smile, “Nothing is on my mind. I just…haven’t been getting enough sleep lately, that’s all.” T

he Professor studied his pupil’s eyes and softly suggested, “Then maybe you should get some rest.”

“I’ll do that.” Baekhyun nodded and got up, “I’ll come back later, Professor. My mind will be clear then.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter