Chapter 8

Secret Marriage

He smirked seductively to me. It was so disgusting. I wanted to slap his face for making that kind of expression. Ew… I really hoped that Myungsoo was here, slapped his face and beat him. Haha…

“So..,” he was going to touch my hand when someone cut his word and slammed his hand away….

 

(None’s POV)

            Myungsoo slammed the stranger’s hand away. He glared at him.

“I’m sorry for interrupting, but I need my WIFE now,” Myungsoo emphasized the word WIFE.

“I..I’m soo..rryy I don’t know sh..ee is yo..ur wii..iifee,” the stranger stuttered.

            Myungsoo smirked and pulled out his cellphone. He talked to infinite members and asked them to go to Hongdae.

“Wait here, I need to talk to you,” Myungsoo warned him.

Myungsoo then turned to see Minkyung.

“Honey, I’m sorry for the inconvenience. I didn’t know it would be like this,” his sad but cute face then melted her heart. Then he pulled out his cellphone again and texted something.

            Suddenly, a group of six males got in. They mesmerized all people in the café. Myungsoo waved his hand to them, signaled where he was.

“Take care of this bastard. I need to drop her home,” Myungsoo said fiercely to Infinite.

“But, what are you doing with her here?” Sungyeol asked.

“I’ll tell you guys later. I gotta go,” he left and held Minkyung’s hand tightly, leaving the infinite members in confused state.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            He drove so fast. I could see anger plastered on his face. I looked at him worriedly but he only glanced and smiled. He dropped me in front of the gate.

“I’ll be back,” he winked to me.

            Then swoosshh his car left. I was worried, I was afraid if something happened to him. I entered the house and some maids greeted me. I’m shocked because this was rarely happened.

“Welcome Mrs. Kim,” they greeted me harmoniously. “Master said that you haven’t eaten yet so he ordered us to make some meals for you,”

            They leaded me to the dining room and found out various meals. I gulped.

“I’m Mr Park, I’m Mr. Kim’s secretary,” he shook my hand.

            Mr. Park pulled out a seat for me.

“He asked the maids from his parents’ house to come to make some special delicious meals for you,” he said wisely. “Master reminded to you that you have to eat it all till nothing’s left and even reminded us to check all the plates,” he smiled.

            I chuckled. Myungsoo is so cute. I never thought that he had this caring side in him.

I ate all the food happily. The foods were delicious! After I finished eating, all the maids tidied up the dining table. I went to the bedroom and decided to sleep.

 

(None’s POV)

            Infinite members were in a narrow alley. They were beating the stranger guy that flirted Minkyung earlier.

“Yah! You dare to touch her again, you’ll die! Hear that!”

            After they beat the guy, they went to infinite’s camp, located in a high class condominium in Kangnam area.

“So hyung, we need your explanation!” Sungjong exclaimed.

“Who’s her?” Hoya asked.

“Who’s who?” Myungsoo answered innocently.

“Who was the girl with you earlier? I feel like I’ve met her before,” Sunggyu said.

“Oh well, she’s my wife,”

“What?! Your…what?!” they shouted together in disbelief.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Thanks for the encouraging comments guys ^^

I really really apreciate it <3

Don't hesitate to hit the subscribe button :D

Bye bye ^^