Chapter 36

Secret Marriage

We were asleep in the bedroom. We cuddled up into each other. Thank you Myungsoo. Being your wife, I feel so lucky.

 

(None’s POV)

            Myungsoo came home at 11.45 PM. He forgot that they had a special guest so he went straight to the bedroom. He opened the door and found his wife was cuddling her bestfriend, Jina while sleeping together. He smiled.

“Good night baby.” he mumbled.

            He closed the door and walked to the guest room.  He didn’t want to bother their precious moment.

(Minkyung’s POV)

            I woke up and realized that I was sleeping with Jina last night. Jina was still sleeping peacefully. I stood up slowly and looked for my husband.

            I walked straight to the guest room and found him sleeping there. I caressed his face and kissed his nose.

“Myungsoo, how can I say thanks to you?” I said softly. “Thank you very much Myungsoo-ah. Do you know how much I feel so lucky to be your wife?” I caressed his cheeks.

            Suddenly, he opened his eyes. He looked at me closely and smiled.

“I’m sorry. I must be disturbing your sleep.” I said to him.

“No, it’s okay. Baby, I missed you so much.” he looked up to kiss me.

“I missed you, too” he pecked my lips.

“Thank you Myungsoo-ah. Last night was such a wonderful night. Thank you for making it happened.”

“I just don’t want you to be sad.” he caressed my cheeks.

“Thank you my baby.” I kissed his forehead. “Let’s continue our sleep. Oh, I’m sorry for replacing you with someone else on that bed.”

“Hahaha it’s okay” he kissed my lips again. “Go sleep or she’ll find out that we’re making out here.”

“Just a moment,” I kissed him passionately before left him.

            We were all woke up. Jina and I made various meals for breakfast.

“I have to wake him up.” I said to Jina.

“Okay.”

            I went to the guest room where he slept. I shook his body. After he woke up, I dragged him to our bedroom.

“Go wash yourself. Oh and I already prepared your outfits.”

            We were waiting for Myungsoo when he walked downstairs. He looked so handsome and gorgeous as always.

“Are you going to work?” I asked.

“Yeah, there’s some works to do.”

“Come here. Let’s eat together.” I motioned him to sit next to me.

“Oh, good morning, Jina.” He greeted Jina nicely.

            After breakfast, I walked with him to the garage.

“When you’ll be home?”

“I dunno. Just hang out with her and call me whenever you are finished, I’ll pick you up.”

“Okay. Take care baby, be safe.” He kissed my fore head.

“You too, Myungie.” I waved to him. “Drive safely, bye.”

            Girls’ day out! We went to Apgujeong. We spent our time shopping, sight-seeing, eating, playing in a game center, singing in a karaoke room. So much fun! We both enjoyed it so much. After that, we went to Jina’s home as I waited Myungsoo to come and picked me up.

            I waved to Jina and her family as Myungsoo drove the car.

“How was your day?”

“Busy. Meetings and signings some paper.” He turned to see me. “You look so happy.”

“I am.” I smiled widely to him.

“How was your day? It must be wonderful, right? Tell me,”

            I told him about my wonderful day with Jina. I was so happy and enjoyed it so much.

“Can you please bring the boxes?” he said after we arrived at home as he picked up all my shopping bags.

“What did you buy Myungsoo?”

“I bought ice creams and some movies for you.”

“Really? Thank you so much,” I jumped up and down happily.

            He bought me four boxes of ice creams and five boxes of movies. Each box of movie contains about 5-7 dvds. I loved it all. He spoiled me so much.