Chapter 31

Secret Marriage

He smiled as he read the whole message that his wife had written for him. He felt so lucky for having a wife like her. His heart beat so fast. ‘I’ll wear this shoe everywhere,’ he promised to himself.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            I got out from the bathroom, feeling so refreshed. I wore big sized tanktop and hotpants today because it’s summer. A hot hot summer~

            I walked to the bedroom and found Myungsoo was still sleeping. Sleepyhead! I opened the curtain so that the sun rays would woke him up. Suddenly, I felt someone backhugging me. I turned to see Myungsoo.

“Thank you,” he smiled cutely. “I really love the shoes, you made these?”

“Of course, who would’ve sold a pair of shoes with your face on it?” he smiled.

“I’ll wear it everywhere. I promise!”

“Good kid,”

“I demand my morning kiss! Where’s my morning ki…” I cut him off by kissing his lips.

            I kissed him softly but then he kissed me back powerfully. My heart pounded so hard. What happened to me? I never felt this way before. Then he let go of my lips and caressed my cheeks.

“Thank you,” he said as he looked at me from head to toe. “Yesterday you were so beautiful and gorgeous, today, you are so y yet still beautiful.” he suddenly embraced me.

“Myungsoo-ah, I’m hungry. Go wash yourself so we can go downstairs to have breakfast.” I pouted.

“Yes my princess.”

            He held my waist as we walked to the hotel’s restaurant. The shoes looked perfectly fitted on him. He looked so cute yet handsome. He was smiling cutely all the way to the restaurant.

            We ate omelets and sandwiches and milks and juices. We were so stuffed. I finished my milk first. I looked at him drinking his milk. There was milk left on his upper lip.

“Here,” I pointed at my upper lip. “Milk left there,”

“Where?”

“Here, stay still.” I erased the milk from his lip.

“Ah, you supposed to kiss me.”

“What? In front of these people? No.”

            We went back to our room. I opened the balcony to feel some summer breezes on my face. I tied my hair up and walked to the balcony. Then again I felt Myungsoo grabbed my waist and whispered something in my ear seductively.

“Looks like the marks are all erased.” He started to kiss my neck leaving marks all over.

“Myungie, we’re in the balcony. Everyone will see us.”

“They’ll understand.”

“Myungie…”

“Okay, let’s move inside.”

            He was on top of me, kissing my neck. Leaving as many hickeys as he could. I moaned every time he hit my spot. Suddenly he kissed my spot roughly and I moaned loudly. I also tried to make hickeys on his neck. I was biting his neck and left a big hickey on his upper neck.

“Hahaha a big hickey as a present for making so many hickeys on my neck! Eat that Kim Myungsoo!” I smirked and sat up. “Now stop this, I wanna watch some movies.”

            I walked to the living room with him holding his hand onto mine. I watched tv with him sat next to me and embraced me. We watched Insidious, a horror movie. He seemed so bored and emotionless while watching it while I was screaming the hell out of me.

“If you scared, then don’t watch it.”

“I’m not scared.”

“You’re so noisy, really.”

            Then I watched the movie again. Whenever the ghost appeared, I snuggled up into Myungsoo’s arm.