Chapter 33

Secret Marriage

I ran after her but she ran so fast. I called her many times but she didn’t bother to look back. I was doomed. What should I do?

 

(None’s POV)

            Myungsoo couldn’t find his wife at school. He was so panicked. Then he saw his wife ran toward the school gate. She was still crying. He wanted to approach her when suddenly someone held his hand.

“Myungsoo, just let her alone this time. She needs time.” Sungyeol advised. “I believe she’s going home. You can still meet her at home. Come on, let’s go to the class.”

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            Now that everybody probably knew about my relationship already, plus I lost my best friend. I was crying all the way home.

“Are you okay, Mrs Kim?” Mr Hong asked.

“I’m okay. Could you drive faster Mr Hong?”

“Ah, okay.”

            I locked myself inside the bedroom. What should I do? Jina didn’t know the truth, that I’m not dating anyone. I’m married, and I have a husband. I tried to call her, but she didn’t answer. I tried to text her, she didn’t reply. I laid on the bed and cried harder.

 

(None’s POV)

            He tried to open the door but he couldn’t. She locked herself inside their bedroom. He knocked and called his wife many times. She didn’t answer. ‘This is all because of that !’ Myungsoo thought.

            Myungsoo pulled out a key from a drawer near the living room. It was the other key to their bedroom. He was so worried about her because she hasn’t had her lunch yet.

            He walked inside the room. Minkyung was laying on the bed, she was sleeping. Myungsoo approached her and caressed her hair. ‘I’ll take care of this, wifey’ he thought.

 


(Minkyung’s POV)

            I was opening my eyes when I realized Myungsoo’s presence. He laid next to me, caressing my hair. He looked at me with a sad face.

“I’m sorry.” Myungsoo whispered. “I shouldn’t have left so many marks on your neck. This is my entire fault. I’m sorry, I really am.”

            I shook my head as response. I didn’t blame anyone. The problem actually came out from me.

“I should’ve told them the truth.” I cried again.

“Hey, hey, it’s not your fault okay? It’s mine.” he cupped my face and brushed his thumbs on my cheeks. “I’ll take care of it. Go wash yourself. I’ll wait downstairs.”

            After I washed, I walked downstairs. Myungsoo was waiting in the dining table. Some delicious meals were already prepared on the table. He pulled out the chair for me.

“I’ve prepared some special meals for you. You must be hungry, right?”

“Thank you, hubby.” I smiled to him.

            I left him in the living room. He was watching a variety show when I went to the mini-theater room in the house. I looked for any interesting movies. Nothing.

“Myungsoo, we didn’t have any new movies?” I shouted.

“No, I haven’t stocked yet, baby. Why?”

“I wanna watch movie,” I walked back and sat next to him. “I’m so bored.”

“Let’s go.” he suddenly stood up.

“Huh?”

“Let’s release your stress!”