Chapter 41

Secret Marriage

I cried as soon as I finished reading the letter. How can I find you Myungsoo? How can I meet you and apologixe for my childish act? How can I confess that I had the same feeling as you?

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            I searched for his company’s number in the yellow pages. I called and I asked for Myungsoo’s number.

“Hello this is Kim’s Company. How can I help you?”

“Give me Kim Myungsoo’s number.”

“I’m sorry but we can’t provide it to you, Miss.”

“I’m his wife! Kim Minkyung!”

“Well, a lot of people likes to pretend nowadays, eh? If you’re Mr Kim’s wife than I’m his mother.”

“What?”

“What? We’re roleplaying right?”

“Then give me Mr Bramwell’s!”

“Oh if it is Mr Bramwell, then we can provide. Here.”

            I called Mr Bramwell as soon as I hanged up. I asked him about Myungsoo’s number.

“Mrs Kim, he’s still searching for you. Since this morning till now.”

“Oh god. Give me his number.”

            I was writing down his number when suddenly I heard someone opened the door. I ran to the door and found Myungsoo smiled when he saw me.

“Minkyung! Where did you go? I’m so panic about you!”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry Myungsoo-ah, I really am.” I hugged him tightly, not realizing that a couple of eyes were watching.

“Ah, Myungsoo,” I tried to break the hug. “They are my friends that guided me here. They helped me to look for this house.”

“Hi, I’m Kim Myungsoo, her husband.” he shook Jamie’s hand. “Thank you for helping my wife.”

“Ah, no problem.”

“So, who is this pretty little angel down here?” Myungsoo said playfully.

“My name is Minah.”

“Ah, Minah such a beautiful name.” he smiled. “Did you guys eat?”

“Ah, no it’s okay. I need to go home.” Jamie said as he stood up.

“Then, let me take you home.” he smiled as he went down to the garage.

            We went to Jamie and Minah’s house. Minah sat on my lap. She looked at my husband closely then she whispered to me,

“Unnie, your husband is so handsome.” I smiled as response. “You must be very lucky, unnie. I wanna have a husband like him, too.”

“You’ll have a better one, I believe.” I winked at her and she winked back.

            After taking them home, Myungsoo made a call. He ordered a special sashimi and sushi to be delivered to their house as a payback.

            Myungsoo laid next to me after we got to our bedroom. He caressed my hair then kissed my forehead, my nose, my cheeks, down to my lips. He kissed it softly.

“Where did you go?”

“I went to many places today.”

“Did you turn off your cellphone?”

“No, someone stole it from me in Times Square.”

“Along with your cards?” he asked and I nodded. “I should call the Banks.”

            I grabbed his hand when he about to walk to call the banks.

“I love you too, Myungsoo-ah.” I said sincerely.

            He turned his head and leaned over.

“Is that true?”

“Yes.” I caressed his cheeks. “I’m sorry, I’m being childish today. You must be tired.”

“It’s okay, baby. If it’s for you then it’s okay.

            After he called the banks, I asked him to tell me about where he went all day.

“I looked for you everywhere. Madison Square, Union Square, Central Park, Times Square, Upper West Side, Metropolitan Museum of Art, SoHo, NoHo, TriBeCa, and many more.”

“Then what happened to Carly?”

“That time, when I was running after you…

‘Minkyung! Wait! Hey, let me explain this!’

‘Who is she? Why is she crying?’

‘None of your business.’

‘Myungsoo, who is she? Do you stay here with her?’

‘Yeah.’

‘You slept with her? How could you!’

“She’s my wife. Is there anything wrong with it?’”

“So, what’s her reaction after she knew that I’m your wife?” I asked curiously.

“She was so shocked. She even apologized for ruining my marriage with you.”

“At least she has good attitudes.” I replied to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm annoyed by some unsubscribers :(

Guys, really, I'll try my best to make this fic so that you don't get dissapointed...