Chapter 5

Secret Marriage

Infinite arrived in the canteen and as expected, all students were cheering for them. Still, they walked calmly like nothing happened. But suddenly, Myungsoo’s sight got out….

 

(None’s POV)

            Jungmi’s hands wrapped around Myungsoo’s eyes. Her sudden act caught all the students’ attention.

“Oppaaaa,”

“Who the are you?! Let go of me!” Myungsoo gripped on Jungmi’s hands, causing her to scream in pain.

“Aww oppa! It hurts!”

“Never do that again or I’ll slap you.”

            As soon as they sat, the girls in the canteen were encircling them instantly. Including Jungmi and The Three Dolls.

“Oppaaa, what do you want to eat?” Jungmi wrapped her hands on Myungsoo’s neck.

“Yah!” Sungjong shouted.

“Oppa wants it too? I’ll do it then,” Sunmi said while wrapping her hands around Sungjong’s neck. Sungjong slapped her hands immediately, “Keep your filthy hands of me.”

“Let go or I slap you,” Myungsoo said to Jungmi.

“Uuh oppaaa,” she acted cutely to him.

            He stood up and walked to the food buffet. He bought two milks. He wanted to give one to Minkyung as his apology for not hurting her feeling this morning. After he arrived in his seat, Jungmi approached him and took the milk from his hand.

“Oppaa, thank you, I didn’t know you are so romantic,”

“Give it back.”

“Why? It’s for me after all,”

“Give it back or you die.”

            Jungmi opened the milk and drank it happily. Myungsoo curled up his fists as he wanted to smack her badly. ‘Why is she so troublesome?’ he thought. He was so mad and decided to leave and slammed the remaining milk on the ground.

“Your life will be ruined girl,” Sunggyu threaten her.

“Not gonna be a normal life anymore,” Woohyun said.

            His mood was so down that time. Myungsoo walked and felt so frustrated. ‘Why people keep ruining my life?’ he thought. He went to the restroom. He punched the mirror. His right hand was bleeding, his blood was squirting everywhere. Fortunately there were none in the restroom so none would have heard.

He went straight to the parking lot, looking for his car. He drove fast, he didn’t know where to go, what to do. His car stopped in front of a hospital. He decided to have his hand wrapped.

 

(Minkyung POV)

            I secretly looked for him but Myungsoo was nowhere to be found. But the remaining infinite’s members were still in the school and flirting with some girls. Did something happen?

“Yah!”

“Argh Jina!”

“You look so bored. Is there any problem? I’ll help you solve it,”

“Thanks, Jina-yah. I don’t know but I’m not at ease now,”

            Nobody was home. I was alone and scared. I kept thinking about him. It was 09.00 PM already but he hadn’t shown up yet. ‘Myungsoo-ah, come back quickly’

 

 

 

 

 


 

Sorry for making you guys waited so long for an update >.<

 

Thank you for all my subscribers <3

Subscribe and comments are apprecited ^^

Wanna be friend with me guys ? ^^ kk

Add me as your friend kay? kkk

 

Did u guys stream for infinite's encore concert today?

it was incredibly amazing!!

kyaa~~