Chapter 16

Secret Marriage

“What’s your ideal type?”

“Me? I like cute girls, but I like the ones with the natural cutesy,”

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            ‘Do I look cute? No, I don’t think so’ I looked at myself in a mirror. ‘He will not get attracted to me’ I shook my head as I saw Myungsoo was watching over me. He hugged me from the back and whispered,

“You look cute. Why don’t you realize it?”

“Don’t lie,”

“I’m not,” he trailed kisses around my neck. “I love your scent, it’s so heartwarming,” I pulled his hands away.

“No marking for now honey, I should go to school,”

“Let’s go together,” he grabbed my hand and walked toward the car.

            I saw a new car in our garage. Tsk, Myungsoo….

“Is it your hobby buying a new car once in a week?”

“Hahaha I want this car so bad. They said they will release this car next month. But then I forced the company to sell it to me. It’s such a waste of time if I have to wait a month for this car right?”

“Just don’t waste your money too much,”

“Oh, and here take this,” he handed over two cards. “This one is your credit card and this one is your saving card,” I looked at him in disbelief. “Don’t worry, I picked the unlimited ones,”

“I don’t need it, Myungsoo-ah,” I handed it back to him.

“I’m your husband, it’s my duty to give you money for everything you need. You’re my wife, that means you’re my responsibility,” he looked at me closely and leaned over to kiss me.

            I sat on the bench and saw the three dolls walked closer. They were like a magnet because accessories liked to stick on them. They got big earrings also with some piercings, weird necklaces, big belts, and they used handcuffs, umm I mean bracelets. The big ones.

“Hey dork! Sitting here and laming about your life? Such a pity !” Sunmi hissed.

“Ew, look at her. She is not a fashionista,” Eunah mocked me.

“Ugly ,” Jungmi said.

            They continued to walk. I heard Jungmi said things about her meeting Myungsoo in Kangnam. She lied to her friends by saying Myungsoo asked her to date. I smirked as I saw them left. Whatta liar.

“Minkyung-ah, here’s your banana milk,”

“Thanks,” I smiled to her. “Umm, Jina-yah, did you see Infinite by any chance?”

“Yeah, they were all flirting to the girls except Myungsoo. He froze in his seat although there were ten girls tried to seduce him, but he was, you know, emotionless,”

“Not even took a glance?”

“Not even,” I smiled and Jina saw it.

“Why were you smiling just now?” Jina curiously asked.

“No, I was just smiling because the tree is so funny,” and I left her to the class.

“What’s so funny about a tree?” she looked so dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


hello guys~

sorry again for the short update ><

I really tried to make the chapter longer but, it ended short -.-

sorry *bow

thanks for subscribing and commenting!

add me as your friend if you guys don't mind^^