Chapter 39

Secret Marriage

 

They were sleeping peacefully when the bell rang. Myungsoo woke up and alked to open the door. He saw a familiar figure in front of him. A person from his past…

 

(None’s POV)

            He was so shocked to see this person again. The person who ever made his heart beat so fast back then. The person who made him head over heels over 4 years ago. The person who hurt his heart, left him and made him so cold toward girls. Now, she was standing in front of him.

“Myungsoo-ah!!” she ran to hug him tight.

“Carly..”

“Myungsoo, you’re back!” Carly said. “I’ve waited for you these past 3 years. I want to meet you again, I want to apologize.”

“No need to apologize. It’s just the past.” he was closing the door when suddenly…

“Myungsoo, I love you.” she said. “I really am,” he stopped as he heard her confession. “Do you still love me?”

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            I stood up and froze as soon as I heard what she said to my husband. Tears started to well up on my eyes. I cried silently as I watched the scene. I called Mr Bramwell to pick me up with my stuttered english. Just in a minute, he was already waited outside.

“Myungsoo…” I ran to the door and passed between the two. I cried as I saw him slightly. “Myungsoo, whatta cruel person you are.”

“Minkyung! Wait! Hey, let me explain this!”

“Who is she? Why is she crying?” Carly asked to him.

“None of your business.”

            I asked Mr Bramwell to bring me to the Times Square. I want to run away as far as I can. I arrived at the Times Square.

“I want… out, yes, I walk out,” I tried to explain what I wanted to do. He nodded and smiled as he stopped the car. I walked around while crying heavily. When I realized that I haven’t had breakfast. I decided to go to a food stall. I bought a hot dog. Suddenly someone grabbed my bag away.

“Hey!” I ran after the pickpocket. “Stop! Hey you!”

            I shouted to him as I ran faster. I can’t stand it anymore, it’s so tiring. Then I stopped and realized, ‘Where am I?’. I was so confused, I didn’t know where I was. Manhattan was a big city. How could I get back home without money? My money, credit card, cellphone were in that bag. The pickpocket had gone away. Then I found a park and decided to take a rest there. I sat on a bench near a big fish pond. I cried heavily.

            Suddenly, someone approached me and tapped my shoulder. I looked up, a guy with a friendly smile stood in front of me.

“Hey, what happened?”

“I’m crying..” I replied with my poor english.

“I know that you’re crying. Are you Korean?”

“Yes, Korean person.” I nodded.

“Then I’ll speak in Korean.” the guy smiled again. “Why are you crying? This is not a place to cry, this is a place to be happy.” the guy pointed to some couples around the park, they were making out.

“I’m lost, I didn’t know where to go. Can you help me?”

“Okay, so first, let me take you to my house.” the guy offered his hand.

“What? Are you going to me?”

“No, I don’t have any intention to do that. Come on, you should wash yourself. You look messed up. Oh, and my name is Jamie.”

(None’s POV)

            He was so worried about her. He tried to look for her around Manhattan, but no result. He nearly cried in the car. She was misunderstanding it. He admitted that he had a feeling for Carly, but it was 2 years ago. Now, his love was truly for Minkyung. Only her....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

wanna be friends?

add me guys~~