Chapter 6

Secret Marriage

Nobody was home. I was alone and scared. I kept thinking about him. It was 09.00 PM already but he hadn’t shown up yet. ‘Myungsoo-ah, come back quickly’

 

(None’s POV)

            Loud music and dim lighting. People were dancing on the dance floor while Myungsoo was sitting in a sofa and without his command, four s approached him. Myungsoo didn’t pay any attention to the s. His mind was blank. One of the s grabbed Myungsoo’s shirt, tried to unhook it. Myungsoo gripped her hand and she screamed out,

“Aaarrgghhhh!!”

“Yah, you ! Don’t touch me or you die! ing cheap s! Go away!”

            He then stood up and reached his car. He drove so fast, almost 100km/hour. He was so confused because of his sudden marriage. He didn’t know what to do with her. Although he already decided to leave it as it is but still. He was too young to be married. All he wanted was someone to comfort him. Someone who would hugged and brought him up whenever he fell down.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            I stared at the tv blankly. My mind was blown away. I wanted to see Myungsoo. I wanted to ask him what happened, I wanted to be a shoulder that he could always relies on, I wanted to share so many things with him so that there wouldn’t be any secrets between us. If we couldn’t be like any other married couple –loving each other, at least we could be friends.

            Then, I heard the door opened. I looked up and found Myungsoo was drunk. I approached him, tried to help him walk. ‘Myungsoo-ah, what happened?’ I thought. After we arrived in the bedroom, he threw his body to the bed. I stared at him. He snuggled up. But then I realized that his hand was holding my hand. He held it tightly. Then he pulled me to the bed. I stared at him again, he was sleeping quietly next to me. I dared myself to touch his face. His handsome face and his perfect nose. I pressed his nose softly with my thumb.

“Good night, hubby,” I mumbled to him.

           

I woke up and felt hands wrapped my waist. I turned, it was Myungsoo. I smiled. I tried to wake him up,

“Myungsoo-ah, wake up”

“I don’t want to,” he pouted cutely.

“You have to go to school,”

“I don’t want to,”

“Then let me go, I have to prepare for school,” he wrapped his hands tighter. “Myungsoo-ah pleaseeee,”

“Huh, okay”

            I stood up and was about to walk when suddenly he grabbed my hand.

“Minkyung, I’m sorry that I treated you so bad back then.” He said softly. “I’m sorry, I really am.”

“Myungsoo? Are you..”

“Let’s start over, I’ll be a good husband from now on. I promise,”

“Myungsoo-ah,” I lost my words. He smiled sincerely. I was touched. “I’ll be a good wife from now on, too.” I smiled back and left him to the bathroom.

            I went to take a bath. I felt so happy because his sudden exchange. I really hope that it would last. I really really hope so.

            I got out from the bathroom and found him laying on the bed. He was still sleeping. I sneaked to the changing room and changed to my uniform.

“Myungsoo-ah,” I shook his body.

“Uh,”

“I’ll go to school,”

“Why? Skip school just one day please,”

“No, I have some tests today,”

“No, you aren’t going anywhere,”

“But,”

“I’ll let you go but I have a favor,”

“What’s that?” his face leaned closer then he pecked my lips.

“Now you shall go, bye bye” he waved cutely.

            I was rubbing my lips all the way to school. Hoping that everything happened today was real. Such a perfect morning…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


hello guys!! you like it?

woah, thank you for subscribing to my fic <3

 

still, subscribers and somments are all loved and appreciated ^^

add me guys, so i can talk to you one by one ^^ kkk