Chapter 15

Secret Marriage

“Then it’s my turn to give you a punishment,”

“Then let me change first,”

“No!” he exclaimed as he sealed a hot kiss on my lips.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            He kissed me powerfully. His tongue slid in my mouth. Then I bit his tongue unintentionally and he threw his head back, pulling out his mouth.

“Myungsoo-ah I’m sorry,” I looked at him with a concerned face. “It must be hurt so much,” I cupped his face.

“Mmm..” he didn’t open his mouth.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t intend to,” I looked down.

            He laid his head on my lap. I began to caress his head.

“Let me look at it,” I said as I leaned closer to his face. “Open your mouth Myungsoo-ah,” I looked closely at him then he suddenly jumped and kissed me.

            Our long kiss was so good. I am so lame when it comes to kiss. I’m not that expert in kissing matters because I never dated any man before Myungsoo. But Myungsoo, I don’t know whether he had a girlfriend before but I think he’s an expert in this kind of thing.

“M..myu..ungsoo-ah, let me breath,” I pulled out my lips and breathed.

“Hahaha,” he titled his head while looking at me amusedly. “Let’s continue this later, I’m hungry. Let’s go out,” he caressed the back of my head.

“Then I’ll change,”

            We arrived in a famous restaurant around Kangnam. We ordered samgyupsal. After we ate, we went to the shopping area. He needed some blazers since he’s actively on work from next week. While he was trying some blazers, I wandered around the shop. My eyes landed on a peach dress hanging on the display. I walked to the display. I looked at the barcode. I nearly choked, the dress was worth 550.000won.

“Minkyung-ah, I’m finished,” he smiled then walked to me. “You want this?” he pointed at the peach dress.

“No. Come on let’s go home,”

“Count this in!” he pointed at the dress and told the cashier.

He held my hand and we went out from the shop. He bought tons of blazers, ties, tuxedos, white shirts also with the matching shoes for each blazers and tuxedos he bought.

“Myungsoo-ah, have you ever tried ttokbokki?”

“What’s that?”

“Ah really, you don’t know it?” I walked but he grabbed my arm.

            At first, I was going to make Myungsoo tried ttokbokki. But suddenly, his face turned pale and emotionless.

“Yah, you go first. I think Jungmi spotted me,” he handed me the car key.

            I walked to his car. I fasten my pace then ended up half running. I got in and locked myself inside as I watched Jungmi talked to Myungsoo. He seemed so annoyed but on the other hand, Jungmi jumped happily and pouted cutely to my husband. I tried to hold my anger inside. What? Anger? Well actually I tried to hold my jealous over him. Then Jungmi waved to him and smiled. He turned back and walked to the car.

“Huh,” he sighed.

“Why? She didn’t spot me, did she?”

“Nope. She’s disgusting.”

“Woah, why?” I asked curiously.

“ I don’t like girls like her, pouted cutely while she’s not cute at all,” he started the engine and drove slowly.

“Myungsoo-ah, what’s your ideal type?”

“Me? I like cute girls, but I like the one with the natural cutesy,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I really love reading your comments <3

Thanks again for subscribing and commenting ^^

I'm being so passionated writing this story

so I guarantee you, this fic will be good! ^^

I promise :D

add me if you don't mind~