Chapter 37

Secret Marriage

“What did you buy Myungsoo?”

“I bought ice creams and some movies for you.”

“Really? Thank you so much,”

            He bought me four boxes of ice creams and five boxes of movies. Each box of movie contains about 5-7 dvds. I loved it all. He spoiled me so much.

 

 

(None’s POV)

            Holiday was in front of their eyes. The holiday was two-weeks long. All students were so happy, including Jina & Minkyung. They planned to spend holiday together in Jeju Island. But then…

“How is it Myungie?” she asked his permission.

“No. You will spend this whole holiday with me.” He emphasized. “Only me.”

“But I just wanna spend two or three days with her.” she sat next to him in the living room and pouted.

“No, you’re not going anywhere with her.”

“Why? Myungie…” she pouted cutely.

“I have planned our holiday, okay?” he looked at me closely.

“What? Really?”

“Yeah. We will depart tomorrow.”

“What what what?!” she was surprised by his husband’s words. “Why so sudden?”

“All things have packed and sent.” He stood up and walked to their bedroom.

“Where are we going?” she shouted.

“Somewhere outside the country.”

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            This kid was so weird. He didn’t tell me anything about the holiday that he has planned.

“How long it will be?” I asked him.

“Two weeks.”

            I grumbled as I packed my things. Is it so difficult to tell your own wife about the plan? Tsk. Suddenly my phone rang. I read the caller, it’s Mrs Kim.

“Yoboseyo mother.”

“Ah, Minkyung-ah, are you excited?”

“What do you mean, mother?”

“Oh, he didn’t tell you about the honeymoon yet?”

“Honeymoon?” I startled. ‘So that’s it’ I thought. “Ah, yes. He had told me.”

“Good! He planned the honeymoon himself. You guys are going to Myungsoo’s childhood country.” She was so excited. “I don’t want to disturb you anymore. Have fun there, sweety. Bye!”

            Myungsoo’s childhood country? What was that? The country where he grew up? Well, I admitted that I knew nothing about him. I didn’t know that he grew up overseas. Daebak*.

            He woke up first the next morning. We got ready for our honeymoon. I forgot to call Jina last night. So then I called Jina and cancelled our trip. I said the truth to her, that I had a honeymoon trip with my husband. She was so surprised and excited for me.

            He held my hand as we got out from the car. We went inside Gimpo Airport. The stupid thing was I didn’t even have the chance to see the flight schedule. My boarding pass was also in his hands. I really didn’t have any idea where are we going to.

            We were in the first class. He sat next to me and caressed my hair softly.

“Go sleep, baby. It’ll be a long flight.” he leaned his face and pecked my lips. “I’ll wake you up when we arrived.”

“You still don’t want to tell me where are we going to?” I asked him once again.

            He shook his head as he smiled cutely.

“It’s a surprise.” He caressed my hair again and covered my body with a blanket.

            He shook my body slowly. I opened my eyes and heard him mumbled that we arrived at our destination. I looked everywhere. The passengers were already  gone, they were already left. Oh crap! Sleepy head!

            He held my hand as he leaded me to go out from the plane. Some stewardesses greeted me near the door.

            I inhaled the fresh air. I read the board, ‘J.F. Kennedy International Airport’

 

 

*daebak : amazing

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


sorry for not updating yesterday *bows*