Chapter 23

Secret Marriage

 “Minkyung, is this yours?” she took a black sweatshirt on the floor.

“What?” Minkyung seemed startled.

“That’s men sweatshirt,” Alex answered.

 

(None’s POV)

            “Yes, ah I collect that. I really like wearing men’s sweatshirt hahaha.” Minkyung answered jokingly.

“Eh? But you never told me about it.” Jina asked curiously.

“Well, that’s embarrassing, Jina! How could I tell you, it’s too embarrassing!” Minkyung laughed awkwardly.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            I was sitting on the bench when suddenly someone patted my back. I turned, it was Alex. He smiled and sat next to me.

“How are you today?” he asked.

“Better than yesterday. You?”

“I’m good.”

            Suddenly Infinite passed in front of us. Myungsoo didn’t even bother to glance at me. He walked straight. Ah, he must be mad again because I sat next to Alex.

“Woah, infinite!” Alex exclaimed. “They are all so cool. Myungsoo is so handsome! Oh god, I can’t stand looking at him! He’s just too glorious!”

            I looked at him in curiosity. I hardly saw a man praising other man. It was just weird. Maybe he realized that I looked at him closely, he then said again,

“I mean, I adore them so much. Hey, do you know Myungsoo’s number?”

“Eh, for what?”

“I’m.. Well I just wanna know,”

“I don’t have it, sorry.” I lied.

            I bought samgyupsal for our dinner. He walked down from the stairs with his messy hair and black sweatshirt. He held something in his hands. It looked like a flower and a chocolate? Oh god..

“Supper time!” I shouted.

            He sat down and put the flower and the chocolates on the table. I looked at him in disbelief. Ck, why did he show it to me?

“From your fans?” I asked then he nodded.

“Oh, looks so delicious. Hey, it has the card on it. Have you read it?” I took the flower and pulled the card. “For my beloved Myungsoo, I love you oppa, by AS” I looked at him. “Wow, too original. Oh look! The chocolate is from Switzerland! It must be delicious… And expensive,”

“I bet your samgyupsal is more delicious than that.” he smirked as I smiled and happily feed him.

“Eat a lot hubby. How is it?”

“Delicious,” he pecked my lips then continued eating.

“I nearly died yesterday because of your sweatshirt! Jina found your sweatshirt on the floor.” I said.

“Then, what was your excuse?”

“I said to them that I collect those things,” he chuckled, almost choked.

“Oh god! Hahaha she believed it?”

“Of course,”

            After he finished his meal, he stood up. He almost threw the chocolate to the dustbin as I shouted.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m gonna throw it,”

“Why? That’s food! You aren’t allowed to throw food!”

“Just take it if you want it,”

 

(None’s POV)

            In the next day, Myungsoo entered his class. He found the package again on his table. A pink box filled with a rose and a chocolate. It had been a week, but his secret admirer kept sending him this. He was so curious about who did this.

“Woah from your fan again?” Sunggyu patted Myungsoo’s head.

“Hyung, this is weird. Your fans always send you a gift inside your locker or attached into your locker. But this time, it is on your table,” Sungjong said curiously.

“Yeah, I’m curious about who did this either. My fans here already know where to put the gifts.”

“She must be a newbie,” Dongwoo betted.

            Myungsoo was alone in the rooftop. He was sleeping while listening to the music, so he didn’t realize someone’s presence.

“Oppa, you’re here.” The person looked at him in amazement and smirked before went downstairs.