Chapter 28

Secret Marriage

The guests were coming one by one. He kept glancing at the entrance, waiting for his wife’s presence. His heart beat faster as someone with a mask on entered.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            I was really nervous. I wore the black dress that I bought this afternoon with infinite. I tied my hair into a bun then walked toward a car that was waiting outside the house. The driver stood up next to the passenger’s seat and looked at me from head to toe with a surprised face.

“You look so beautiful Mrs. Kim,” Mr. Hong said as he opened the door for me. “Please get in.”

 

(None’s POV)

            “Oppaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!” Jungmi opened her mask and ran to Myungsoo as soon as she entered the ballroom. She hugged him tightly. Eunah and Sunmi did the same to the other infinite members.

“Let me go! !”

“Oppa I really missed you! Twelve hours not seeing you is like thousand years for me.”

“Let me go, ! I can’t breathe!”

            Eunah and Sunmi stopped hugging as soon as Myungsoo’s parents approached. They greeted them, also with infinite.

“Ehem,” Mr & Mrs Kim cleared their throats to interrupt the hugging scene in front of their eyes.

“Oh hello my future mother and father,” Jungmi greeted them.

“Oh, mom, dad.” Myungsoo said as he looked at their shocked expression. “I can explain it all.”

“Mother, father, I’m your future daughter in-law, my name is Jungmi,”

“What? But we already ha..” Myungsoo cut off his mom’s words as he grabbed their hands and leaded them inside the ballroom.

“Who’s that Myungsoo?”

“She’s just a stupid and crazy girl from my school. A big fan of mine.”

“She acted like a cheap..” again Myungsoo cut off his mom’s words.

“Cheap ? Well indeed.” he then brought his parents in a corner and told them. “Mom, dad, I haven’t told the others about my marriage yet. So please don’t leak it.”

“Why?” Mrs Kim asked him curiously.

“Minkyung isn’t ready yet.”

“Oh, where’s Minkyung by the way?” Mr Kim asked.

“I don’t know, I’ll wait in the entrance. So, mom, dad, let’s get everything started once I come back.” his parents nodded and Myungsoo went to the entrance again.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            I asked Mr. Hong to pick up Jina too. Maybe because of that, I was late. I got out of the car and held Jina’s hand. We walked together to the entrance door. Myungsoo’s birthday party was held in a ballroom of the most prestigious and luxurious hotel in Seoul. We walked inside together and found Myungsoo was standing in the entrance...