Chapter 12

Secret Marriage

(None’s POV)

            Suddenly someone sneaked in the midnight, grabbed a phone then smirked…

 

(None’s POV)

            Myungsoo couldn’t sleep, so he decided to wake up. He looked at his wife’s phone. ’The wallpaper should be me and her, tsk’ he thought. He took a remote and clicked it to make the lamp switched on. He kissed her in the cheek and took a picture of him kissing her cheeks. He looked at the picture ‘it came out good, I should make it as the wallpaper’ he thought. Then he changed her wallpaper into the picture he took just now. He put her phone back carefully then he smiled widely as he slept.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            Oh crap I’m late! I ran and prepared my uniform. I woke Myungsoo up. I shook his body continuously till he woke up.

“Myungsoo-ah let’s go to school! Ah I’m late!” he just blinked his eyes and walked slowly. I pushed him hard and he slipped in the bathroom as I heard him screamed.

            Myungsoo finished his bath. I took his uniform and gave it to him.

“Here’s your uniform. Go change!”

            I slapped my forehead as I forgot to prepare the breakfast. ‘How can you be this sloppy!’ I took out two banana milks in the refrigerator. I saw Myungsoo walked downstairs.

“Here Myungsoo, take it. I can’t prepare our meals. I woke up late, I’m sorry. I have to catch the subway now. Bye!”

 

(None’s POV)

            Myungsoo then grabbed her hand. She looked so hasty. He stared at her.

“Let’s just go together,”

“No, they will know!”

“Let’s just go together! Come on! Otherwise, you’ll be late,”

“O..okay,” she agreed.

            A few minutes later..

“Myungsoo-ah, drop me here,”

“What? No!”

“Drop me here Myungsoo, please,”

“Huh, alright,”

            The car stopped in the bus stop near their school. She got out from the car and turned to see her husband’s pouted face because he couldn’t her to school.

“See you later Mr. Kim,” she smiled and waved. Then she turned and started to walk.

“See you later Mrs. Kim,” he mumbled to himself as he watched her walking to their school.

            They met in the stairs. She glanced at Myungsoo and felt a bit jealous. She pouted unhappily as she watched his arm was wrapped by Jungmi’s hands. Jungmi looked sarcastically to her while Myungsoo stared at her with concerned face. Infinite looked at her anxiously. But she didn’t turn back, she just looked down, tried to hide her jealousness over him.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            I sat on my chair. I pulled out my phone. Someone changed my wallpaper into my picture with Myungsoo, in the bed and I slept and he kissed me. It couldn’t be happened.  I glanced again to my phone, I looked at it closely. It was last night! Oh crap Kim Myungsoo!!

“What are you looking at?” Jina peeked.

“No..nothing,”

“I saw you were smiling while looking at your phone!” she pointed at my phone and I ran away to hide it.

“Yah Minkyung-ah!!” Jina shouted and ran after me.

            ‘What’s happening to me? Why do I feel this way? Tsk. Do I love him? No, it can’t be! It’s just… But, seeing that scene where Jungmi always around Myungsoo, I hate it so much’ I cupped my face. I felt so weird today. My heart beats so fast every time I see him. And every time he was nowhere to be found, I was so worried.

            I arrived at home and startled. He was at home, wearing his casual outfit. He sat in the living room and was staring at my presence. He got up and walked to me. Suddenly he hugged me and mumbled,

“I missed you,” his kissed my head.

“We already met each other at school, Myungsoo-ah.” I hugged him back.

“I’m sorry,” he caressed my head.

“For what?”

“For disappointing you,” he looked so guilty and pouted.

 “Myungsoo-ah, what happened? Listen again, what’s your apologize for?” I cupped his face.

“I’m sorry for the incident at school, I didn’t even know that she wrapped her filthy hands in my arm, I’m so..” I cut his words and sealed my lips against him...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Thanks for subscribing and commenting <3

love yaa ^^

witty stories ahead~