Chapter 13

Secret Marriage

“I’m sorry for the incident at school, I didn’t even know that she wrapped her filthy hands in my arm, I’m so..” I cut his words and sealed my lips against him

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            I broke the kiss then looked at him closely.

“You didn’t have to apologize, it’s okay,” I caressed his cheeks. “Just act like you don’t know me. We have to protect our marriage, right? So it’s okay.”

            Then I pinched his cheek and flicked his forehead.

“Ahhh!!” he grunted. “What’s that for?!” Myungsoo exclaimed.

“For taking picture when I was asleep,” I pouted then ran.

“Aiisshhh so naughty! Come here! I’ll kick your !” he shouted jokingly.

“Aahh omma appaaa!!” I ran so fast to hide.

            I ran to the bedroom and laid in the bed. He followed me up and slammed the door. He laughed and threw himself on top of me. He held my chin up and kissed me. Then he held my waist and pulled me closer. Suddenly my phone rang. I tried to ignore it but the caller seemed insisted.

“Mmm Myungsoo-ah, wait a minute,” I pressed my forefinger in his lips, made him endured.

“Ah, Minkyung-ah are you busy?” Jina asked. ‘Yeah, I was busy making out with my hubby when suddenly you called’ I thought. I glanced at Myungsoo’s lets-continue-our-business face and chuckled.

“No. What’s up Jina-yah?”

“It’s been a while since I came to your house right? Well, I’m so bored at home, can I come over?”

“Wwh..what? Oh sure, you can,”

“Okay then, but I moved a while ago. I haven’t told my new address right? So I’ll pick you up,”

“How could you! Huh, okay, I shall get ready now. Bye!”

            I looked at him in disbelief. He looked so disappointed.

“Who’s that?” Myungsoo asked.

“It’s Jina,”

“The one who’s with you all the time at school, yeah?”

“Yup,”

“What did she say?”

“She’ll come over,”

“What? And you let her?”

“Uhuh. Myungsoo-ah, please hide somewhere, please?” I pouted. “Can you?”

            He gave me a reassuring smile as he shook his head.

“Let’s just face it gently and tell her that we’re married,”

“What?! No! I’m not ready…yet,”

“Then where should I go?” he asked me, confused.

            I got a new text message from Jina. I gulped.

“Oow, Myungsoo-ah, she said that she’s ready. I have to go now. You better be quick. See ya,” I said and walked to the door.

            But then, I turned and saw Myungsoo looking down. He was not happy. I approached him and cupped his face.

“I’m sorry Myungsoo, I’ll let her know as soon as I’m ready, okay?” I pecked his lips. “Bye, hubby”

“Wait!” he turned back to our bedroom and took something.

He handed me a car key.

“I forgot to take your car from the reparation and since all my cars have logos, so here, take it, I bought you a new one. I’m sorry,”

“B..but,”

“Bye wifey! Take care and come back asap!” he blew a kiss and waved with a wide smile plastered on his face.

            I picked her up at her house. She was amazed as soon as she got in.

“Woah, new car again? This time is BMW”

            I smiled and nodded.

“I thought this car would be out next month, but you already have it. Cool!” she exclaimed. “Can’t wait to see your new house already!” I nodded as response. I felt so guilty for forcing Myungsoo to move out.

            I stared at the road blankly as I drove off back to my house. It was just 20 minutes since we were apart but I missed you already. ‘Kim Myungsoo-ah, what are you doing? Do you know how much I miss you right now?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


First off, Happy Easter guys~

Enjoy the update and sorry for the short chapter again

I really tried to make it longer but it came out short ><

As always, thanks for subscribing and commenting

I really appreciate it ^^