Chapter 29

Secret Marriage

We walked together to the entrance door. Myungsoo’s birthday party was held in a ballroom of the most prestigious and luxurious hotel in Seoul. We walked inside together and found Myungsoo was standing in the entrance.

 

(None’s POV)

            All eyes went on Minkyung. She looked incredibly beautiful. They all looked so amazed seeing an ugly duck turned into a swan. All the seven members of infinite looked at her with mouths hanging open, especially Myungsoo. He couldn’t believe that his wife was so beautiful and gorgeous. She smiled as she saw Myungsoo. Myungsoo who was pretending not knowing her, just greeted her and pointed to the ballroom.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

“Woah, such a glamorous party! I still can’t believe that I’m here now!” Jina amazed.

“Yeah.”

“Is it okay for you to bring me here? I mean I didn’t get the invitation,”

“It’s okay, I’ve asked him.”

“What?”

            Crap! I shouldn’t say it! Then I looked at Myungsoo’s mom on the stage. The party was about to start and I tried to change the topic.

“Look! The party is about to start!”

 

(None’s POV)

            He couldn’t believe that she was Minkyung. She was so beautiful and gorgeous. ‘How could I don’t realize that I had a very beautiful and perfect wife?’

“Hyung! You spaced out, don’t you?” Sungjong caught him.

“What are you thinking about?” Hoya asked.

“Sshhtt don’t disturb him. He’s still amazed by his wife’s beauty. He’s thinking about what he will do on the bed tonight with her.” Sungyeol jokingly replied.

“Shut up!” Myungsoo exclaimed.

“Hyung your face is red! Hahaha,”

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            The three dolls kept encircling around Infinite. Jungmi kept trying to hold Myungsoo’s hand, but he avoided it and slapped her hand. I was enjoying the party with Jina when suddenly Mr Lee, Mr & Mrs Kim’s butler, approached me and wishpered something in my ear.

“Mrs Kim, your parents in law want to meet you.”

“Oh okay, I’ll go there.”

“Please follow me,”

“Minkyung-ah, where are you going?”

“I need to meet my parents’ colleagues here. Just for a while, Jina-yah. I’m sorry.”

            I followed Mr Lee to a lift. We went inside and Mr Lee pressed the 24th floor button. We were going to their room, maybe. Then he leaded me into the room number 2340.

“Please get in, they’re already waiting inside.”

            I knocked the door and they allowed me to go in. I walked in as they greeted me happily. Mrs Kim hugged me and held my hand as she leaded me to go to the living room. The room was so big. It must be the presidential suite.

 “You’re so beautiful tonight! Love, look at our daughter, she looks so gorgeous right?” she asked me to sit. “Sorry for disturbing you.” Mrs Kim apologized.

“No, it’s okay.”

“Your friend must be alone there?” Mr Kim.

“Yes,”

“Oh dear, your mom called me just now, apologizing for not coming tonight. They had a meeting in Dubai.” Mrs Kim told me. “Are you enjoying the party?”

“Yes, mother. I really like it.”

“Myungsoo worked so hard today to prepare this.” she smiled. “Minkyung-ah, I heard from Myungsoo that you guys haven’t told your friends about your marriage?”

“Yes, it’s because of me. I’m not ready yet. I’m sorry mother, father.”

“No, it’s okay sweetie. It’s up to you guys. Then tell them when you’re ready.”

“Don’t worry, Minkyung-ah.” Mr Kim added.

“I won’t let your friend waiting for too long. Enjoy the party, kay?” Mrs Kim smiled and waved as I stood up. “Ah! One more thing, I already booked a room for you two, so stay here tonight,”