Chapter 14

Secret Marriage

I looked at the road blankly. Kim Myungsoo-ah, what are you doing? Do you know how much I miss you right now?

 

(None’s POV)

            He arrived at Infinite’s camp. He went straight to the kitchen. No food, he sighed. He walked to the living room, turned the tv on and pulled out his phone. He called a delivery order service. He ordered pizza and some other foods and beverages. He didn’t tell the members that he was in the camp. He just wanted to be alone.

            He ate up all the foods he ordered earlier. He was so stuffed. But then he remembered his wife. ‘What is she doing right now?’ he then took his phone out and typed a text message for Minkyung,

What are you doing now?

Have you eaten?

            His eyes stared at the tv but his mind was flying away. He imagined if there was no Minkyung, he would live all alone. Just like this, nobody at home, eating ramen everyday because there’s no food. He shook his head continuously. ‘No, it’d never happened. It’s my destiny to be with her. Minkyung-ah, do you know how much I miss you?’ he thought. Then he felt his phone vibrated, a text message from Minkyung.

I’m playing around in the house with Jina

But I’d rather doing it with you ^^

I have, you?

            He replied to her message,

Let’s play as soon as I come back!

I have ;)

Take care ~

            He smiled and closed his eyes slowly. He suddenly remembered that this morning, his dad informed him that he won’t be taking school regularly from next week. Since he’s the heir of his dad’s company, so he has to learn how to handle a large consortium. He opened his eyes. He sighed. At least he has Minkyung as his wife. As long as Minkyung is there to support him, then everything’s gonna be okay.

            His phone vibrated. A text from Minkyung arrived. She said that Jina already went home. He tidied up the camp then walked out to meet his lovely wife at home.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            I was washing all the plates used for my dinner with Jina when someone hugged me from the back.

“I missed you,” Myungsoo mumbled.

            He pulled me closer as he brushed his lips on my neck. He trailed butterfly kisses around my neck.

“Myungsoo-ah, don’t leave any mark on my neck,” I gasped.

“But I already did. One, two, three, four, five,” he kissed me as he counted. “And you’re mine,” he kissed and and bite my neck.

“Yah, are you a vampire?” I snapped him but he ran to the bedroom.

‘’Yah! I should give you some marks too!” I ran to him.

            I snuggled up next to him but he was already sleeping peacefully. I decided to make fun of him. I took my eyeliner, mascara and lipstick, also my eye shadow palette. I doodled up his face. He looked like a troll. Hahaha eat that Kim Myungsoo! I took a picture of him and went to sleep.

            I was making some meals when Myungsoo walked toward me. I tried to restrain myself from laughing. I looked at him like there’s nothing wrong. I gave him the meal then he started eating. I finished first and decided to take a bath.

            As soon as I got out from the bathroom, Myungsoo attacked me. He rolled me over so he was on top of me.

“Minkyung-ah, I know it. You doodled my face, did you?”

“Hahahaha,” I laughed off as he looked at me closely, judging me.

“That’s the punishment from biting and me,” I sticked out my tongue.

“Then it’s my turn to give you a punishment,”

“Then let me change first,” I begged to him and pouted.

“No!” he exclaimed as he sealed a hot kiss on my lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


updated ^^

thanks for subscribing and commenting <3

hit hit the subscribe button guys!

and add me as your friend if u don't mind~