Chapter 10

Secret Marriage

“Guys, we should do something,” Jungmi wanted to change the topic. “What about ‘playing’ with her car ?”

“I agree,” both of them shook their heads.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            I was going to the parking lot when suddenly I felt something was wrong. Then I ran to my car and found that someone deflated my tires. Oh god, what should I do? Should I call Myungsoo? But where’s he? He didn’t come to school today.

            Then I decided to call him,

“Hello wifey!”

“Myungsoo-ah, I need help,”

“What happened?” he sounded so serious.

“Today I went to school by car. But then someone deflated my tires. What should I do Myungsoo-ah?” I nearly cried.

“Stay there, I’ll pick you up and bring some mechanics with me, okay?”

“Okay. Be quick please,”

“Okay, I’ll go there,”

            A few minutes later, Myungsoo and the mechanics came. Myungsoo looked so worried. He then hugged me tightly.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m okay, just scared,”

“Oh , who dares to do this to you?”

“Let me go Myungsoo-ah, I’m afraid if our friends are watching,”

“Oh sorry. Then let’s go, just leave your car here and the mechanics will take care of it,”

            In the car, he kept asking about what happened in school. He kept comforting me that he’ll find the one who deflated my car.

            I went out from the bathroom as I finished taking a bath. I didn’t find Myungsoo in the bedroom. After I changed, I walked downstairs. I found him staring blankly at the tv.

“Hey, you’re watching a funny movie, but you didn’t even laugh?” I approached him and sat next to him. “How can you just stare at the tv with such serious expression? You’re so…,” he cut me off by sealing his lips against mine. It was so good and soft.

“You’re being so talkative,” he caressed my cheeks.”Let’s sleep,” he carried me bridal style.

            He put me in the bed softly and slowly. He snuggled up next to me and hugged my waist.

“You know what, I missed you so much,” he whispered to my ear.

“I missed you too, I felt so lonely at home yesterday,” I faced him and he pulled me closer to his chest. He kissed my hair then caressed it.

“Let’s just never leave each other,” he kissed my forehead then slept.

            I stared at his porcelain face. I caressed his cheeks and mumbled,

“Myungsoo-ah, I’m sincerely happy that you’ve changed. Thank you for accepting me as your wife. Thank you Kim Myungsoo…”

I forced him to go to school. Because he already skipped school a lot.

“Let’s go,” he said. “I’ll send you off,”

“What?! No, all of our students will know that there’s something between us,”

“Then, Minkyung-ah, here.” he handed me a key. “You can use my car,”

“No, I’ll go by bus,” I handed him over.

“No, just take this. I forbid you to go by bus,”

“Ugh, okay then,”

            His car was following my car in the back. He said he’s afraid if there’s something happened so he decided to follow me. When his car entered the school, all the students encircled it. They were cheering on him blatantly but he was just looking at them with his expressionless face.

             He glanced and smirked at me while walking. Weird kid. He acted like a demigod in front of all students, but he acted like a kid in front of me.

“You bring your new car again?” Jina asked.

“Um no, I borrowed it from my uncle,”

“Woah, can I get in?” I glanced at Myungsoo’s car which he lent to me.

            Bang! Ups I said earlier that each of his cars had a logo right? I glanced to the car, and realized the MS symbol was sticking proudly on the seats….