Chapter 27

Secret Marriage

“So you haven’t prepared anything? But the party is tonight.” Hoya said.

“Oh god! What should I do? I should buy him present,”

“Hand this over to me,” Sungyeol said as he walked to the principal’s office.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            I walked to the gate while holding a permission paper to leave the school from the principal. I thanked Sungyeol oppa so much because of this. I met the three dolls on my way out. They were discussing about Myungsoo’s birthday party tonight.

“Hey dorkie! Where are you going?” I ignored them and kept walking.

            I stood up in the front gate when six luxurious cars approached me. Sungyeol oppa opened the window and told me to get in. I got in as he ordered. Sungyeol oppa drove so fast. I felt like an important person who brought my five bodyguards behind my car.

“What do you want to buy?”

“I don’t know, maybe I’ll buy him a pair of shoes,”

“Then it will be designated again by you?”

“Yeah, just like in some dramas.” I smiled widely.

“Hahaha how unoriginal,” he laughed off. “Now just hope Myungsoo won’t notice it.”

“Myungsoo never watches drama though.” I chuckled.

            We arrived in a famous shoe shop. I walked in and looked for a pair of white converse. Infinite members helped me to choose the shoes. They also suggested me to buy a dress for the party tonight.

            I tried my best to draw his face with my poor drawing skill. I drew his perfect face, his evil smirk, his black hair. As I looked at my drawing, my heart was pounding hardly. Suddenly I remembered all things about him. His devilish glares, his sweet smiles, his evil smirks, his emotionless face, his dumb face, his loving face, his sleeping figure, how he laughed, how we laughed, the way he looked at me, a warm feeling that I feel everytime he hugged me and kissed me, I miss him.

 

(None’s POV)

            Myungsoo looked at his watch over and over again. He was in a huge ballroom, where his birthday party will be held. He looked at how his party planner managed the workers. He was so bored and decided to call Minkyung.

“Yoboseyo?” a calm voice answered.

“Wifey! How was your day without me?”

“Very peaceful hehehe,” she laughed. “Kidding Myungie. So where are you now?”

“I’m in a huge room filled with some tables and chairs,”

“Where is it?”

“It’s a secret baby,”

“Uumm Myungsoo-ah you naughty boy… Have you eaten?”

“Not yet, soon maybe.”

“Eat, now! I want to see you in a good-looking face, not a hungry one.”

“Yes madam, your order is my command.”

“Yeah, I’ll hang up now. Don’t forget to eat!”

“Yeah, bye. See you tonight.”

            It’s 07.00 PM. He already ordered his driver to pick Minkyung up, but she hasn’t come yet. Without realizing, someone patted his back.

“Waiting for your princess to come out?” Hoya asked as he winked to Myungsoo.

“As you see.”

“Don’t worry, she’ll be so stunning and gorgeous tonight, we promise.” Woohyun assured.

“Oh you already met her?”

“Yeah,”

            The guests were coming one by one. He kept glancing at the entrance, waiting for his wife’s presence. His heart beat faster as someone with a mask on entered....