Chapter 22

Secret Marriage

“Good morning my sunshine.”  I said and smiled.

“Good Morning sweetie. You’re coming home today right?” he asked as I nodded.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            Myungsoo was smiling happily all the way home. Weird kid. I believe he hides something from me.

            Finally, we arrived at our beloved home. I looked at my house. Nothing’s strange, but why he keep smiling? Is he that happy seeing me finally went home?

            I was about to open the door when suddenly infinite and all the maids greeted me in the living room. They even held a banner with ‘Welcome Home Princess’ written on it. I was so excited. I thanked them one by one. Such a beautiful welcome party.

 

(None’s POV)

            She was looking for his husband around the house. Then she found him in the garage, checking his cars. She walked closer to her husband.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him.

            He seemed so startled. He looked at his wife from head to toe. He never saw her wore tanktop and hotpants before. She looked so y with her arms wrapped behind her tanktop.

“Am I that mesmerizing?” she asked him the same question like he did a while ago.

“W..Whaat? Argh! Let’s go in, we need to do something,”

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            He dragged me to our bedroom. He locked the door and looked at me closely. Then he threw me to the bed and walked closer.

“What are you gonna do Myungsoo?”

“It’s your fault baby,”

            He leaned to me and my earlobe. He kissed me powerfully and I kissed him back. I saw him laid on top of me.

“Myungsoo, I’m not ready yet to do it,”

“But I’m so ready. It’s all because of you. I’m turning on just by looking at you honey.” he take off his sweatshirt and threw it away.

            He kissed my neck, left some marks. How would I meet my Jina and Alex then? Tsk.

 

(None’s POV)

            The room filled with groans and loud moans. They were kissing with so much passion. Suddenly, Minkyung broke the kiss and she looked at Myungsoo. Then she cupped his husband’s face and caressed it.

“Please, don’t do it. I’m not ready yet, Myungsoo.” she begged to him.

“Huh,” he sighed. “As you wish Mrs. Kim, I won’t force you. I’ll wait till the right time.”

“Thank you Mr. Kim,” she kissed his cheeks and his forehead. “So, today Jina and Alex are going to visit around 7 PM.”

“Ah,” he then kissed her neck again, earning a loud moan from her.

“Myungsoo?” she was asking for a response.

“Yeah,” Myungsoo broke the kiss. “I’ll go to Infinite’s Camp,” he then kissed her neck again as Minkyung wrapped her hands around his neck.

            Jina looked so worried when she met Minkyung. Alex was just so quiet. Minkyung tried to comfort him, assured him that she was okay.

“So, Alex this is your first time in Minkyung’s house right?” Jina asked as he nodded softly. “So, let’s go around this house!”

            They went around the house, from room to room. Minkyung felt happy because Alex was not so quiet just like before.

“Last room, Minkyung’s room!” Jina exclaimed.

            Jina and Alex were so shocked to see her room. It was such a big mess. But then, Jina found something.

“Minkyung, is this yours?” she took a black sweatshirt on the floor.

“What?” Minkyung seemed startled.

“That’s men sweatshirt,” Alex answered.