Chapter 19

Secret Marriage

“Let’s sleep. Close your eyes,” he said it as he kissed my eyes. “Have a nice dream.” He pecked my lips and slept.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            Jina grabbed my hand and asked me to sit on the bench together. It was a lovely daylight. Jina and I ate our lunch happily when suddenly someone sat beside me.

“Hey, can I join?”

“Sure, you bring your lunch?” I answered and he nodded. “Let’s eat together.”

“So, are you a newbie here? I never saw you before,” Jina asked.

“Yeah, I’m Alex, I’m in 3-2 and I’m a new student here, nice to meet you,” he smiled sincerely.

“Nice to meet you too.  Hey we’re classmates! My name is Jina and she’s Minkyung, my bestie,”

“Which school were you in before?” I asked.

“It was global star high in Seattle, US,”

“Woah, he’s a foreigner!” Jina exclaimed.

“But I didn’t see you in the first period.” I said as I glanced to him.

“Well, I’m late.” He chuckled. “I didn’t know where the class was so I stayed in the canteen during the first period.”

            We talked a lot. He’s a nice and good looking boy. I bet the three dolls will go after him and stayed away from my husband. He even offered to send me off but I didn’t accept it cuz I knew Myungsoo would be mad.

“Woah, you’re here already,” I smiled and looked at him as he sat on the sofa.

“Mhmm,” he mumbled then drank his orange juice.

            I sat next to him and pouted. I looked at him drinking his whole juice in a first gulp. He looked so handsome with his black sweatshirt on.

“Have you eaten?” I asked.

            He nodded and walked straight to our bedroom. What happened to him? He ignored me just now. Was the old Myungsoo coming again? I decided to go after him. I saw him lying on the bed. I sat on the bed and looked at him closely.

“What happened to you?” I whispered then I caressed his broad shoulder.

            He looked at me blankly as he sat on the bed.

“Who’s that guy?”

“Who?”

“The one who was hanging with you at school.”

“Oh,” I chuckled. “Why? Are you jealous Myungsoo-ah?” I smirked playfully to him.

“I..I’m not,” he stuttered. “Just say it, okay.”

“I won’t answer it if you don’t answer my question.”

“Huh,” he sighed. “Yeah, I’m a bit jealous.” He pouted.

“Hahaha Myungsoo-ah you know what? You looked so cute when you’re jealous. I’ll make you jealous a lot in the future.” I winked.

“Yah!”

“Here,” I cupped his face. “He’s a newbie in my class. He just wanted to be friends with me and Jina.” I smiled and pinched his nose.

            He smiled as he watched me lying next to him on the bed.

“Argh! You better change your uniform first! You make our bed dirty and smell bad!”

“I don’t smell bad!” I hit him with a pillow as I stood up and walked to the changing room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Enjoy~