Chapter 26

Secret Marriage

(None’s POV)

            Alex walked out to his car. The garage was opened widely. He glanced to the cars and felt familiar. ‘The symbols in the car, reminds me about someone’. He kept thinking about it and didn’t realize Myungsoo was looking at him, smirked while Alex’s car was fading.

“Good boy”

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            Jina and I cried all the way home. It’s only a month but we felt like there was a bond between us. Although we both were suspicious about his actions and his weird interest in Myungsoo, but we loved him.

“What happened to you?” Myungsoo asked. “Why are you carrying bags along?”

“What?” I asked him, confused. “I don’t bring anything,” then he pointed to my eyes.

“Oh, my eyes puffed?” I asked him and he nodded. “Myungsoo-ah, Alex is going back to the States again,” I cried again.

“So?” he sat on the sofa.

“He’s my bestfriend!” I followed him and sat next to him on the sofa. “Understand? You haven’t lost your friend yet so you can’t feel it,” I cried harder.

“Hey hey,” he caressed my cheeks. “I’m still here, princess. Let me be your bestfriend then,” he winked. “Let’s sleep,” he carried me to our room.

            I woke up and found Myungsoo was nowhere. Suddenly, the door opened. I looked up and saw Myungsoo was smiling while holding a small table.

“Breakfast!” Myungsoo smiled wider and placed the table on my lap. “I made it myself,” then he walked out. Leaving me with my mouth hanging open.

            It was a simple breakfast. A slice of baguette and a chocolate jam, also with milk and a rose, a white rose. Wow, how romantic. What happened to him? Did he crack a stone by his head?

“How was the meal? Delicious right?”

“Yes.”

“Then, are you ready to go to school?”

“Yea. And you don’t need to take me along with you,”

“No, but I already prepared someone to you to school,”

            He pushed me softly to the car. He opened the door and I entered the car. Then the driver turned down the glass as Myungsooo leaned over.

“Please drive carefully, you’re escorting my beloved wife.” Myungsoo said through the opened glass.

            The car slowly moved as Myungsoo waved and smiled widely until he faded away from my sight. What a weird kid! He was acting so strange today. I didn’t even see him at school either.

            I looked for Jina but she was nowhere to be found. I decided to sit on the bench alone, tried to remember the first time when Alex came. Suddenly, someone patted my shoulder.

“Yo!” I turned and saw Sungyeol and the rest of Infinite.

“Oh, oppa,” I nicely greeted them.

“What are you doing here?” Sungjong asked.

“Nothing,”

“Ah, so what kind of gift you prepared for him?” Sunggyu asked curiously.

“Gift? What gift?”

“So you didn’t know?” they looked startled. “Today is Myungsoo’s birthday,” he explained.

“Oh really? So that’s why he acted so strange to me this morning.”

“Woah, what he did?” they asked vigorously.

“It’s a secret oppa,” then I sticked out my tongue.

“So you haven’t prepared anything? But the party is tonight.” Hoya said.

“Oh god! What should I do? I should buy him present,”

“Hand this over to me,” Sungyeol said as he walked to the principal’s office.