Chapter 42

Secret Marriage

“So, what’s her reaction after she knew that I’m your wife?”

“She was so shocked. She even apologized for ruining my marriage with you.”

“At least she has good attitudes.” I replied to him.

 

1 WEEK LATER

(Minkyung’s POV)

            We were on our way to J.F.Kennedy Airport to leave New York. Such an unforgettable honeymoon. I was so happy that now we know each other better. He held my hand as we walked to enter the plane.

            I sat next to him. I made a plan and I was gonna tell him.

“Myungie,”

“Yes, my baby.”

“I’m thinking about going public with our marriage.”

“Nice idea.”

“But I still don’t know how to do it.”

“I’ll take care of it. Go sleep, baby. This will be another long trip.” He kissed my forehead. “I love you.”

“I love you, too”

            The next morning, he asked me to go to school with him. But then…

“Myungsoo, why you don’t stop? That’s the bus stop!” I pointed to the bus stop but he ignored me as the car slowly passed by the bus stop. “What are you doing Myungsoo?”

            As always, the students were cheering and encircling the car as it entered the school. Then, the car stopped. He walked out then opened my door. I was so startled seeing his act.

“I told you I’ll take care of it, right?” he winked.

            His hand wrapped my waist as I got out from the car. Everybody was looking at us in disbelief. They even watched the scene with mouths hanging open widely. Infinite members approached to us and waved.

“Annyeong, my sister in law! How was your honeymoon?” Sungjong exclaimed and smiled.

            I was so shocked. Even the three dolls were so startled. Then, Myungsoo brought all the students to the school’s hall. There, he announced our secret marriage.

“So, I hope you guys will treat my wife right because I love her so much.”

            Everybody congratulated us. They were so shocked that we were married since 4 months ago. Then Jungmi approached us.

“Oppa! How can you do this to me? How often I say that I love you, oppa?”

“Who told you that I love you?” he answered coldly. “Stop insisting and get away!”

            Since that day, none bullied me again at school. All students were so nice to me. I lived happily with Myungsoo. And The Three Dolls? They no longer exist.

 

 

 

 

Woah, can't believe that I ended it already^^

Guys, thanks for all your upports and encouragment comments

I really appreciate it^^

I really hope this fic will be featured^^

 

Also, please support my second fic, http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/207878

Thank youuuuu <3