Chapter 21

Secret Marriage

That was the last sentence I heard before I felt so dizzy. My head was about to break into two. Everything was spinning. My shoulders hurt so much. Ah, I couldn’t endure it anymore. Then suddenly everything got out.

 

 

            He drove so fast to the hospital. He had heard it all. The newbie pushed his wife to the wall. He was so angry. He couldn’t control his anger and nearly crashed a car and nearly hit some people.

            He walked to the emergency room where her wife was in. Some of her classmates waited for her outside, the newbie included. He curled his fists as he saw him. He was about to smack the newbie when suddenly someone grabbed his hands.

“You can’t do this.” He whispered. It was Sungyeol. “If you can’t control your anger, then everybody will know.”

            He sighed and facepalmed. He felt so frustrated. Then Sungyeol hugged him, tried to comfort him.

“I fail! I fail as his husband! I can’t protect her! that bastard! I’ll beat him to death later!”

“Be calm Myungsoo. Now, let’s go home. Let’s see her after her friends go home. I’ll put some of my people to keep watching here.”

            Myungsoo looked at her closely. She was still sleeping. He held her hands tightly, hoping that she would open her eyes. Sunggyu patted his shoulders.

“Myungsoo-ah, let’s eat. You haven’t eaten anything yet.” Sunggyu asked.

“No,”

“You’ll be sick. If you are sick, then who will take care of her?”

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            I opened my eyes as I saw my friends were encircling me. I looked at them all. Oh god, why I was here? Oh I remembered, I was unconscious earlier. How if Myungsoo knew this? He would be so angry to Alex. Alex..? Ah, he was in the corner, sobbing.

            My friends asked almost the same questions. They asked about my condition. They were all so worried about me because Alex pushed me hardly. After they were all gone, then Alex approached me.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m okay, don’t worry.” I assured.

“I’m sorry. I did it unintentionally.” he sobbed again.

“It’s okay, I know it. I also apologize to you. I disturbed your private life.” I smiled. “It’s my mistake after all. Go home, it’s already 9 PM. You’ll be scolded by your parents if you’re late.”

“No,”

“Listen, it’s okay Alex. I forgive you. Now, go home, your parents are waiting. You still have school tomorrow.”

“But..”

“Go. You can visit me tomorrow.” I smiled as he walked out.

            I dreamt about Myungsoo. He sat next to me and held my hand tightly. What a perfect dream. But it looked so real, as if he was here. Then I heard some footsteps. The door opened and I saw Myungsoo. He was so startled to see me. Then he ran to me and hugged me.

“Minkyung-ah, finally,”

“Hey, Myungsoo, my shoulders still hurt,” I tried to break his hug.

“Ups, my bad. I’m just too happy!” he smiled happily. “I had waited for you to wake up almost 6 hours.”

“Oh so it’s not a dream.” I relieved.

“What?”

“No, it’s okay.”

“I should tell the nurse that you woke up.” He ran out to the door.

“Woah, say hello to our princess,” Sunggyu said as the other infinite members approached me.

“What do you feel now?” Woohyun asked.

“I feel so much better,”

            Doctor said that I will be discharged tomorrow. But I have to rest and stay at home. Finally! I didn’t really like being in a hospital.

            I woke up and saw Myungsoo was sleeping. He held my hand tightly. I caressed his head with my other hand. He was so cute, just like an innocent kid. Suddenly, he opened his eyes.

“Good morning my sunshine.”  I said and smiled.

“Good Morning sweetie. You’re coming home today right?” he asked as I nodded.