Chapter 20

Secret Marriage

“Argh! You better change your uniform first! You make our bed dirty and smell bad!”

I don’t smell bad!” I hit him with a pillow as I stood up and walked to the changing room.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            Such a lovely day! Woah, summer sensation, I really love it. I looked around to see Myungsoo but I didn’t find him. I believe he’s in the canteen now with some girls encircling him, try to seduce him. 

I was sitting in the bench waiting for the first period to start when Alex appeared and sat next to me.

“Where’s Jina?”

“She has a family gathering, so she’s skipping school.”

“Oh.” he looked at me closely.

“Hey, why are you staring at me like that?”

“Umm, I wanna ask you something,”

“Sure. What’s that?”

“Umm about the seven guys…”

“Ah, infinite! Why? Did they mock you?” ‘I’ll kill Myungsoo if he does it’ I thought.

“No, umm.. Well, do you probably know the guy with the emotionless face?” he asked curiously.

“Ah, yes I know him. He’s Kim Myungsoo. Why are you asking?”

“No, I just wanna know his name.” he stuttered and walked away. He left me dumfounded. Woah, infinite is really daebak, aside from their tons of fangirls, they also have fanboy.

            Since Jina was absent, so Alex sat next to me. In the class, he spaced out a lot. He was like imagining something and suddenly smiled brightly.

            It was break time when He was writing something in his textbook and chuckled. I peeked but suddenly he pushed me to the wall hardly.

“Argh!” I shouted.

            Hearing a loud shout, all my friends turned their heads and looked at me. They ran so fast to me, tried to help me. Alex just stood up and speechless. He seemed so guilty, he was about to cry. I believe that he did this unknowingly.

“Are you okay?”

“Minkyung-ah!”

            That was the last sentence I heard before I felt so dizzy. My head was about to break into two. Everything was spinning. My shoulders hurt so much. Ah, I couldn’t endure it anymore. Then suddenly everything got out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hello everyone!

I'm back!!

Enjoy the tiny update :D

Thanks for subscribing and commenting^^