Chapter 3

Secret Marriage

Then I opened the door slowly. I the lamp and found my suitcases. But they were empty. Then…

“What are you doing?!”

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            “I’m just looking for something. I’m sorry for disturbing Myungsoo-ah” I stuttered. I’m so shocked.

“Turn off the lamp!”

“Bu..but I..I..”

“Shut up and turn it off! NOW!!”

            I quickly turned off the lamp. Although it was dark, I still could barely see it. I sneaked inside his room and encouraged myself to open the drawer. I finally found my clothes. ‘Here it is, now I should change and wash my face’ I thought.

            I was so sleepy but I didn’t know where to sleep. Then I tended to sleep in the guest room so that Myungsoo wouldn’t be disturbed.

 

(None’s POV)

            Sun rays woke her up. She went to her husband’s room. She wanted to wake him up. She approached him. He’s still in deep sleep. ‘He’s so handsome, his face is so mesmerizing’ she thought. Then she called his name,

“Myungsoo-ah wake up. Let’s go to school,” she shook his body softly but he was still in deep slept.

“Myungsoo… Myungsoo…” she shook his body again, this time rather hard.

            He finally opened his eyes. He was so shocked to see his wife tried to wake him up. He blinked his eyes a couple times then stood up. He didn’t say a word but walked to his bathroom. She was startled, but then she realized maybe he’s still angry to her for ruining his life although she didn’t intend to.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            I prepared breakfast for both of us. I was making two sandwiches when suddenly he walked down from stairs.

“Myungsoo-ah let’s eat first,”

“I won’t eat that.” He pointed to the food I made earlier. He then walked out and went to school first.

            I sincerely made this for him as my apology. Why? I didn’t put any poison here. His words hurted me so much. Tears began welled up in my eyes.

            I went to school by bus. As I arrived at the school gate, my bestfriend, Jina approached me.

“Hello missy! Oh, what happened? Your eyes are swollen!”

“I just lack some sleeps. You arrived earlier than me,”

“Hehehe well actually I hear a rumor that there’ll be some transferred students”

“So?”

“So I want to see him. I heard they’re a famous gang in their former school. One of them is the most famous ulzzang in Korea!”

“Oh, really?”

            Suddenly a huge commotion began to form. They were circling 7 cars. Jina gripped my hand tightly and lead me to join the commotion. Finally they got out from their cars. All students echoed..

“INFINITEEEEE!!!!!”

            I looked up, I saw a familiar figure passed by me. Wait, is that……

 

 

 

 

 


Hello guys~

How was it?

I can't believe that I have reached 35 subscribers

I love you guys <3

and for my silent readers (i know you are exist!)

I also love you guys <3
 

 

as always, comments and (new) subscribers are appreciated

<3 <3