Chapter 35

Secret Marriage

I was so curious about the gift. I watched a talk show but couldn’t focus. I kept thinking about the gift. I kept walking back and forth. I was thinking about a life-sized doll, a Nintendo wii, a playstation 3, a box of newest movies, when someone knocked the door. I ran as fast as I could to the door. I opened the door and shocked as I saw a familiar face in front of me.

“Minkyung-ah…”

 

 

(Minkung’s POV)

            I hugged her as soon as I saw her face. Jina, I missed her so much. I can’t believe that she is here. Standing in front of me and smiling whole-heartedly. I dragged her to the living room. I sat in a sofa and she sat next to me.

“Jina, I’m sorry for everything.”

“No, you shouldn’t be. Your husband already explained everything to me.”

“What?”

“Myungsoo, your husband.”

“So, you already knew it.” I looked down to the floor.

“Hey, it’s okay. He apologized to me on your behalf.”

“What?!” I shocked. “Tell me everything.”

“So, he texted me and asked to meet in a café. He asked me to wait for him in front of the school gate. I did exactly like what he wrote in the text. I waited and five minutes later, a car approached me. It was Myungsoo. Then we went to a café in Kangnam. He explained everything to me. He even apologized on your behalf. He said that you were so stressed and he didn’t want you to be like that, that’s why he called me out.”

“That’s all?”

“Yep. You know what, he said it sincerely. I mean he’s like in love with you.”

“Don’t be kidding.”

“No. I think you’re so lucky having him as your husband.”

“Thanks.” My heart beat faster as I listen to the whole story.

“Oh, and he’s so handsome and gorgeous. And he has a good scent, he smells good.” She said happily. “I mean, it’s summer. After 9 hours in school, he still smelled so good. I was feeling down because of it. I felt like I was so stinky.” I laughed as soon as she said it.“He told me that he’s coming home late. So he asked me to accompany you.” she smiled naughtily. My heart fluttered as I heard what she said.

“Let’s eat. I’ve prepared samgyupsal and some side dishes for our dinner.”

“Where’s your marriage photo album?”

“I’ll show you later. Let’s eat, I’m so hungry.”

            We joked and shared everything. We talked mostly about my marriage. We were laying on the bedroom when suddenly she asked me about my first night.

“So, how was it?”

“How? What do you mean by how?”

“How was your first night?” she smirked seductively.

“Ew.. We didn’t do anything. That night, he was so mad that he went straight to this room.”

“Oh, so he didn’t treat you right at first?”

“Yeah, he ignored me. We lived on our own lives when he suddenly changed. He apologized to me for treating me badly. Then he asked me to start over.”

“Really? That’s not from a drama right?”

“No, that’s the reality.” I giggled.

“Woah, I wish I’ll have a guy like him.”

“Hahahaha.” I laughed so hard. “You will absolutely get a guy like him. Or maybe better than him.”

            We were asleep in the bedroom. We cuddled up into each other. Thank you Myungsoo. Being your wife, I feel so lucky.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Oh I can see the ending~