Chapter 4

Secret Marriage

All students echoed

“INFINITEEEEE!!!!!”

            I looked up, I saw a familiar figure passed by me. Wait, was that……

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            Was that? I ran near them. And yes, I saw Myungsoo with his emotionless face walking with swag. What is he doing here?

“MINKYUNG!!!” I heard Jina screamed as I remembered that I left Jina.

“You ran so fast! What happened? You look so shocked,”

            I shook my head and stopped when I saw Jungmi and her gang blocked Infinite. They seduced infinite!

“Hello, I’m Jungmi” She greeted cutely.

“My name is Eunah”

“My name is Sunmi”

“And we are The Three Dolls!” They spoke harmoniously.

“EWW what’s that?! That’s disgusting!” said Jina.

            Jungmi offered her hands to Myungsoo. Myungsoo just titled his head to the side. Good hubby!! Hahaha. His hands were kept in his pockets. Then he said in his husky voice of him,

“Crazy es”

            THEY IGNORED JUNGMI AND HER STUPID GANG! What a good hubby! Infinite continued walking. Everybody glanced at them, amazed.

 

            Finally it’s lunch time! I took out my lunchbox and asked Jina to follow me. We sat on a bench near a big tree. I decided to give the sandwiches I made earlier for Myungsoo to Jina.

“Here, have it,”

“Woah, thanks! It’s been a long time since I ate your sandwich!” she answered happily.

           

(Myungsoo’s POV)

            ‘Is that Minkyung with her friend? Oh she’s holding a lunchbox’. I tried to move closer and saw Minkyung gave her friend a sandwich. A sandwich that meant to be his. ‘Why was she giving it to her? It supposed to be mine!’

“Yo! What are you looking at?” Sunggyu patted my shoulder.

“Uh no, just looking at the tree”

“What? Hyung, are you gone crazy? Because your mom asked you to move here all of sudden? Haha” Said Sungjong jokingly.

“Shut up!”

“Guys let’s go to the canteen, our fans probably are waiting for our presence” Dongwoo proudly said.

 

(None’s POV)

            Infinite walked through the corridors to go to the canteen where their fans were waiting. But Myungsoo, he couldn’t take his eyes off from Minkyung. She looked so cute and pure. He didn’t have the heart to make her life suffer. His heart fluttered as he looked her smiling happily with her friend. ‘I’ll leave it as it is then’ he thought.

            Infinite arrived in the canteen and as expected, all students were cheering for them. Still, they walked calmly like nothing happened. But suddenly, Myungsoo’s sight got out….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Updated kyaaa ><

Thank you for commenting and subscribing to my story!!

I love you all <3

Time for kisses guys

 

 

I appreciate every single comments and subscribers!

Thank you^^