Chapter 30

Secret Marriage

“I won’t let your friend waiting for too long. Enjoy the party, kay?” Mrs Kim smiled and waved as I stood up. “Ah! One more thing, I already booked a room for you two, so stay here tonight,”

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            Woah, the party was so amazing! Jina and I enjoyed it as well. I stared at Myungsoo greeted everyone that left after the party ended. He looked so exhausted. Staying here was a good idea after all.

“Let’s go home, Minkyung-ah,”

“Let’s greet Myungsoo first.”

            We walked to him. Jungmi smirked evilly to me. She gripped Myungsoo’s hand tried to shift his attention but always failed.

“Myungsoo, happy birthday, thank you for inviting us into your amazing party.” Jina said as she happily shook his hand.

“Thank you.”

“Ew, Myungsoo-ah look at her! Hey this is a big event! Why are you inviting them? It’s just gonna make your party ruined. You should’ve known that Myungsoo! Next time, if you make a party, don’t invite them, okay baby?”

“Shut up you ing ! Can you just sew that filthy mouth of yours?! Guys, take care of her!” he asked infinite to hold her and brought her away. “I’m sorry for the inconvenience just now.”

“It’s okay. Myungie-ah, happy birthday. May god grants all your wishes. May great things follow you in every path you choose.”

“Thank you very much,” he shook my hand.

            We were inside the car when Jina asked me something shocking.

“Minkyung-ah, I noticed you called Myungsoo as Myungie just now,”

“Ah! Did I?” oh crap! Got caught again! “Oh god! I didn’t realize it! Because I have a three year old cousin who has the same name as him. Hahaha,” I laughed as Jina looked at me awkwardly.

            After sending Jina off to her house, the car went back to the hotel again. Suddenly I remembered something…

“Mr Hong, wait! We should go back to my house! I forgot something!” I panicked as I forgot to bring my present.

            I felt relieved after I took the present. I should give this to him tonight. I hugged my present tight.

            The receptionist gave me the card to room number 2345. Nice combination. Then I peeked into the ballroom. I didn’t find Myungsoo there. Maybe he was already in our room.

            I arrived in the room. Another presidential suite. I went to the bedroom and found Myungsoo was sleeping. He looked so tired. He still wore his tuxedo, but without the blazer on. I put the gift aside and moved closer to him. I loosen his tie, took off his shoes and his socks. I looked at his perfect face again. It’s been three months with you but your face still so mesmerizing to me.

           

(None’s POV)

            She woke up and placed her present next to him. She smiled as she saw his husband’s sleeping figure. She walked to the bathroom, leaving his husband alone.

            Myungsoo woke up and found nothing but a box next to him. He took it, opened the present. It was from his wife. A pair of modified shoes. He took it out and put his feet on it. Exact size. Then he opened the birthday card that was attached in the box. It said,

Happy Birthday to My Handsome Husband

Kim Myungsoo~

Kyaa Myungsoo-ah, happy belated birthday to you

Hope everything goes right this year

Wish you all the best!

You’re now 19, older than me!

Be a better person each day!!

 

Your beautiful wife,

Kim Minkyung aka Shin Minkyung

Kekekekekkk^^

 

            He smiled as he read the whole message that his wife had written for him. He felt so lucky for having a wife like her. His heart beat so fast. ‘I’ll wear this shoe everywhere,’ he promised to himself.