Chapter 7

Secret Marriage

“I’ll let you go but I have a favor,”

“What’s that?” his face leaned closer then he pecked my lips.

“Now you shall go, bye bye” he waved cutely.

            I was rubbing my lips all the way to school. Hoping that everything happened today was real. Such a perfect morning…

 

(None’s POV)

            He stared at the door where she went out through. He smiled, he felt so relieved. Like all his burdens were blown up in the air. Then he took his phone and typed a text message. After that, he snuggled up and continued sleeping.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            She felt her phone vibrated. A new message from Myungsoo. Wait… Myungsoo? I rubbed my eyes and checked the sender’s name again. It was Myungsoo.

Take care wifey :*

I smiled. He was so sweet today. I felt so lucky! But then, suddenly someone patted my head.

“Wah, our dork is smiling by herself. Are you crazy?” Sunmi said.

“Hahaha look at her! Silly!” Eunah mocked her.

            Suddenly Jina came to me.

“Yah, stop it!” Jina shouted.

“Looks like our dork already has a boyfriend!” Jungmi pointed at me. “She’s smiling while holding his phone,”

“She doesn’t have any! Even if she has, she would’ve told me,” Jina saved me.

            Three dolls shifted their gaze as soon as they saw infinite passed by.

“Ooh! It’s Infinite! Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kyaaaaa!!!!” the three dolls ran so fast to infinite and left us with mouth widely hanging open.

Suddenly Jina broke the silence. With her curious face, she suddenly asked.

“Minkyung-ah, you don’t have a boyfriend yet, do you?”

“Of course I don’t! I’ll absolutely tell you if I have one,” I winked at her.

            I felt uneasy to Jina because I lied to her. Well, maybe I didn’t lie about ‘having a boyfriend’ but I lied about my marriage, about ‘having a husband’. I hadn’t told her…yet. Maybe I’d tell her soon when I was ready.

            I waited for my bus in a bus stop near my school. But then suddenly a car approached me. The window opened and someone called my name. I looked up and saw Myungsoo smiled and waved. He motioned to me to get in his car. Some students from the same school as me also looked up and curious about the one whom was picking me up.

            I got in, I saw him smiled again and asked,

“How’s school?” he looked at some students in the bus stop.

“Nothing’s special. Just some tests,”

“And you did it?”

“Yeah. So, why are you picking me up?”

“I want to eat somewhere. I need someone to accompany me,”

            He smiled at me and drove his car slowly. I really enjoyed the ride because he was in the peaceful state. We arrived in a café in Hongdae. I entered the café when Myungsoo parked the car. I chose the hidden seat so that none would recognize us. But then suddenly,

“Hey beautiful, are you alone? Can I sit next to you?” a stranger moved closer.

“Who are you?” I was so scared.

“Calm baby, I just want to know you, that’s it.”

            He smirked seductively to me. It was so disgusting. I wanted to slap his face for making that kind of expression. Ew… I really hoped that Myungsoo was here, slapped his face and beat him. Haha….

“So..,” he was going to touch my hand when someone cut his word and slammed his hand away….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


it's me again with an updated chapter^^

kyakyakyaa~

 

how was it?

thanks for subscribing and commenting <3

mind to add me as your friend?

kekekekk^^