Chapter 6 - Sending Her Home

Timeless

Note: It'll be their flashback from here on for a few chapters

 

Monday arrive and Doojoon did his usual routine, continue trying to be friends with Reii, finding every chance he could to talk to her and try to make her accept him as a friend.

‘Hey I washed out the photos already, shall we do it today after school?’ Doojoon asked as he sat beside her while they are having their break now. Reii just nodded while continue to munch on her bread. ‘Where shall we do it at? Your house? My house?’ Doojoon asked again.  ‘Library’ Reii said and sipped on her banana millk. ‘Okay, I cant wait!’ Doojoon said happily while Reii did nothing but continue eating her bread. That was the end of their conversation to her even though Doojoon was still trying to make her talk.

 

~~~~~

After school, Reii and Doojoon sat at a corner of the library to do their project. Little words were exchange as both of them started decorating the board with pictures they had taken that day and writing down information that Reii had found out with the worker there. Doojoon paste the picture on the board while Reii wrote words on it.

A few hours had past since they had started on their project. Doojoon looked up from his work to stretch and yawn. He was tired and sore from all the work for the project. He looked across to see Reii still writing words on the board. He smiled at how serious Reii looked while she was doing the project.

Quietly without making a noise, Doojoon stood up from his seat and walked out of the library towards the cafeteria. He brought 1 banana milk from the cafeteria before heading back to the library.

Just as he imagine, Reii hadn’t move an inch while he was gone. Reii was still concentrating on the work even though they had done it for a few hours now. Doojoon placed the banana milk in front of Reii while he sat back down. Reii finally looked up from her work. ‘Drink’ Doojoon said and took the project board from Reii.

‘Rest for awhile, I’ll do the rest from here. We just left a little only right?’ Reii wanted to object but Doojoon had already took the board from her and started working on where she had stopped. With a sigh, Reii took the banana milk and sipped on it. Doojoon took a peek and saw Reii drinking the banana milk he bought. He looked back down and continue his work with his lip slightly curve up at the end feeling contented.

By the time they finished their project it was already evening. They packed up and left the almost empty library. Reii walked off as usual without saying anything while Doojoon followed behind. He wanted to make sure that Reii would get home safe. Afterall it was late at night and that Reii was a girl. Doojoon didn’t want to make it obvious so he put some distance between them.

Reii felt somebody’s presence while she walked home. She turned around to see Doojoon a distance away from her. She assume that he was just on his way home. However Doojoon’s behavior tells her something else. It was already the third time Reii turned around and Doojoon was still there behind her and everytime she turned around Doojoon would pretend to look at anything except her.

Reii was starting to get annoyed about it. ‘Go home will you? Are you even trying to stalk me home now?’ Reii said annoyed.  ‘Since you found out about it, I guess I don’t need to hide it anymore.’ Doojoon said casually and walked beside Reii. However Reii just stood where she was not moving. There was  no way she would let him know where she live.

‘Im just joking.’ Doojoon said. ‘I just want to know that you’re home safely before I go home.’ Reii gave him a look. ‘I’ll be fine so just go home.’

‘Come on its late already, and you’re a girl. Just listen to me once, I’ll leave when you reach home safely.’ Doojoon said. *He better mean what he said* Without a choice Reii walked towards home with Doojoon following by the side.

‘Im reaching home so leave now.’ Reii stopped in her tracks and said. ‘I’ll go when I see you inside’ Doojoon said. ‘Whatever.’ Reii couldn’t be bothered anymore, she was too tired to. Doojoon followed Reii up the stairs and stopped to see her open the door and went inside. She walked inside her house and closed the door without caring about Doojoon.

*Good job, she got home safely* Doojoon stood there for awhile before turning away and walked home.

 

Well i know all of you are waiting for Junhyung's appearance but he'll not be appearing so soon. Sorry about that