Chapter 31- I'll Cry With You

Timeless

Two weeks have passed since that day, Junhyung would sent text messages to Reina every single day when he takes a break from his practice or whenever he had the time. He would text her to see how she was doing, remind her to take her meal and asked her to take care of herself. He would always find time for her. Although Reina felt weird and wrong at first, she was gradually opening herself up to him. At first she would only reply what Junhyung had sent her but now she would asked him the same question too to see how Junhyung was doing. Junhyung immediately unlocked his phone to check for message when B2st had taken a break from their practiced.

From Reina:

Im eating now. You? Don’t practice too hard and skipped your meal. Take care of yourself too

From Junhyung:

Don’t worry, we’re going to have our lunch now. See you tonight.

 

Junhyung smiled as he replied Reina’s message and locked the phone up. Junhyung knew that Reina was opening up to him and he was happy about it.

‘Smiling so happy, it must be Reina huh? Our Junhyung sure is falling deep for her’ Hyunseung bumped Junhyung’s shoulder with his as he sat next to him.

‘Hyung is never tired of doing this everyday huh?’ Kikwang asked as he sat down next to them.

‘I don’t think he’ll ever will. He’s so madly in love with her’ Dongwoon chuckled he joined in the conversation as well.

Instead of getting angry for being teased, Junhyung just smiled in return. ‘Yeah and Im glad I did fall deep for her. Jealous arent you guys?’ Junhyung teased back.

They just rolled his eyes at him ‘tsk!’

‘Hyung can we go eat now? Im hungry!’ Yoseob and Dongwoon whined as they stood in front of them.

Junhyung just chuckled ‘Alright lets go eat now!’ He stood up and they went into the cafeteria in the company building.

 

~~~~~

Junhyung was already outside waiting for Reii as she closed the shop. ‘Hey’ He found himself smiling automatically as she walked towards him. He took her left hand and put it into his pocket. Although Reii was abit unsure about it, they’re a couple now. It wasn’t wrong for him to do that and Reii felt warm and nice around him now.

Reii warily glance around as they walked down the streets ‘Are you sure this is alright? What if your fans recognize you? Shouldn’t we stay a distance away?’ Reii tried to take out her hand but Junhyung just hold tighter.

‘Don’t worry about it, I had precautions’ Junhyung tucked his hoodie over his cap. ‘Besides its already quite late at night, nobody will recognize me’ they walked towards the park in silence yet it wasn’t awkward between them. At least to Junhyung, he felt that Reii wasn't as awkward around him as compared to before anymore.

He led Reii to a bench and brushed off the leaves on the bench before he let Reii sat on the bench. ‘I’ll go get us some drinks, wait here for awhile.’ Junhyung was about to go when Reii called him. 'Junhyung..?'

He turned around and looked at Reii in confuse ‘Yes?’ Reii shyly smiled before she spoke ‘Can I have some ice cream instead?’

Reii looked at Junhyung, slightly embarrassed by the request she just made. ‘In this cold weather?’ Although it wasn’t winter now, the weather nowadays were cold, especially at night. Junhyung was amused by what Reii had requested.

He lightly chuckled which made Reii’s face redden because of embarrassment. ‘Arasso, I’ll go get us some ice cream. Stay here, call me if anything happens. I’ll be back as fast as possible’ He lightly ruffled her hair and went to find an ice cream shop nearby.

Reii looked around the park. It had been a long time since she had came to the park. The last time she was here, she was with Doojoon. Looking around at the place reminds her of Doojoon again. Both of them used to visit the park everytime Doojoon sneak out of his dorm late at night to meet Reii when he missed her. They would always spent their time here chatting, having fun chasing each other around when Doojoon purposely provoke Reii and they would never missed out the swing everytime they visited the place. Doojoon would always stand behind the swing and gently pushed Reii who was sitting on the swing.

Junhyung fastened his pace back as soon as he bought the ice cream. ‘Im bac-’ he stopped when he realized the tears in Reii’s eyes. Reii quickly turned and wiped her tears away when she realized Junhyung’s presence.

Junhyung placed the ice cream down and sat beside her. ‘Its okay, you don’t have to hide your tears in front of me.’ Junhyung gently spoke as he turned her around and wiped her tears away. ‘I told you, you don’t have to forget about him when you’re with me. I’ll never take away his place in your heart. I knew you had a lot of memories with him. Its alright if you missed him, we can missed him together. Afterall, he was part of me too now. If you cry, you can show it to me. I’ll cry with you. No, at least let me be there for you’ Junhyung warmly smiled as he wiped her tears away. Reii felt her heart beat faster as she heard what Junhyung had said.

Junhyung held out the ice cream ‘Lets eat now shall we? You wouldn’t want to eat a melt ice cream do you?’ Reii shook her head. Junhyung smiled and passed her a spoon while they eat the ice cream Junhyung had bought. Although Junhyung hated to eat ice cream in the cold, he had to admit it wasn’t that bad afterall when he ate it with the one he like.

*Yoon Doojoon, you’re sure one lucky person. I wonder she’ll come to miss me that much one day* Junhyung had to admit, he was abit jealous of Doojoon even though he told Reii that he would never take away Doojoon’s place in her heart.

 

 

Kyaaa~ Im totally melted with this side of Junhyung!! Arent you?