Chapter 49 - I Love You A Thousand Times

Timeless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDMCFa-26lo

Junhyung’s POV

Right after our recording for we went for a ShimShimTaPa for our schedule. We greeted Shindong hyung when we entered and settled down while Shindong hyung was getting ready for the start of the radio talk. On cue, Shindong hyung started and introduced us to the audience who were listening to the radio. We greeted the audience over the mic and talked about random stuff with Shindong hyung.

‘So how does it feel like to have win 1st straight after your comeback?’ Shindong hyung asked and the members take turns to reply.

‘It felt really great and we would like to thank our fans for it’ Yoseob replied.

‘Most importantly, our leader hyung for writing such a nice song’ Dongwoon continued.

‘Oh, Junhyung wrote Timeless?’ Shindong asked

‘Neh’ All of us replied.

‘Not just Timeless, Junhyung wrote all the songs for this album’ Hyunseung hyung patted my shoulder as he spoke through the mic.

‘Wow, you’re so talented’ Shindong hyung praised and I immediately shook my head ‘You flatter me, Im not really talented’

‘Tell me, what inspires you to write this song? Well not just this song but all the songs in the album? To be honest, I had bought an album of B2st myself and Im impressed with all the songs inside. Its like all the songs were interlinked with one another, from sweet and lovely to sad and angst, just like a love story.’

The members looked at each other for awhile and studied my expression. ‘Thank you for buying our album hyung’ Kikwang replied for me and lightly joke to change the topic ‘Are you a fan of us now?’

‘Yeah I think I just did after this album’ Shindong lightly chuckled and all the members laughed too.

‘So care to tell me and the audience what inspires you to write songs like that?’ Shindong hyung asked again. The members gave me a look but I managed a smile to assure them.

‘A person inspires me for all the songs in the album.’ I stopped in my track and Hyunseung hyung gave me a comforting squeeze on my shoulders. I took a deep breath before I continued ‘Timeless, I wrote it when that person left. To me, she was really a special person that left a big impact in my life. It is my never ending love for her.’

*Reii, did you hear that? My love for you will never end just like this timeless love*

 

Reii’s POV

I returned home ealier every single day after that just so I could catch a glimpse of Junhyung on the music and variety shows. Since B2st was promoting their new songs, they were invited to a lot of variety shows and performed on music programmes. I never missed any one of it that Junhyung attended. If I wouldn’t be able to stand in front of him, seeing him from tv was enough for me now although it would never stopped me from missing him and yearning for him.

‘So care to tell me and the audience what inspires you to write songs like that?’ The mc asked through the radio

‘A person inspires me for all the songs in the album.’ Tears welled up in my eyes again when I heard Junhyung’s voice. His voice was strained, like he was controlling the pain inside his heart.

‘Timeless, I wrote when that person left. To me, she was really a special person that left a big impact in my life. It is my never ending love for her.’ Tears flowed while I covered my mouth to keep the rest of my tears in. My heart hurts to hear what he had said. I was hurting him badly yet there wasn’t anything I could do to stop his pain.

‘Wow that was touching isn’t it? Shall we listen to their song Timeless now?’ After Shindong spoke, Timeless was played through the radio. I cried hard while listening to the song, knowing that timeless love was the worst love ever if we couldn’t get together.

‘Isnt it great? There was another song that I wanted to recommend tonight from the album and it is I Love You A Thousand Times.’ The mc spoke through the radio.

‘This is your solo song from the album isn’t it?’ The Mc asked and I could hear Junhyung reply.

‘Shall we listen to it now?’ Before the music was played, Junhyung’s voice was heard ‘I would like to sing this song live as the last song tonight’

‘Sure, I bet the audience will love it’ the mc voice died down and Junhyung’s voice was replaced.

Because it's you, my heart beats (as you may not expect),

my heart doesn't beat because of others

Similar to water a flower pot, your love allows me to live

Because it is you, I can smile, there's no way I can smile because of others

Like the one remaining lamp is a storm, you're a miracle to me

Junhyung’s voice echoed in my ears as his words sank into my heart. I felt a waved of pained hit my heart again as his words sank in. *What have I done to him?* I let the tears flowed while listening to the pain in his voice. I could have stopped, I could have just stopped the radio. I could just stopped watching him from all the tv programmes and music programmes he was in every single day and make myself forget all about him but I didn’t. I was punishing myself. I was punishing myself by listening to his voice and looking at his face which reminds myself that I would be never be the one for him. I had to punish myself for forgetting Doojoon, for falling in love with him, for everything I had caused.

 

Junhyung’s POV

Though I loved you a thousand times, I want to say it again

A word that makes my heart beat

When I was meeting you, I was a really happy person

 

When I open my eyes, I don't know if it's a dream, I'm always anxious

My love, my destiny, I can't lose you

 

Though I loved you a thousand times, I want to say it again

A word that makes my heart beat

In a way it won't hurt me, a protective, thankful word

I thought I was the luckiest person on earth when I met you, the one that taught me the real meaning of love. The one that only person that made my heart beat a thousand times faster and pained a thousand times more but I was really a happy person when I met you. I was so happy that I was always afraid that it was just a dream. I was afraid that being together with you was just my imagination. I woke up every single day to check my phone for your message just to be sure that you’re really with me.

Though I was never as important as Doojoon in your heart, I still love you a thousand times because it was something that I couldn’t stopped my heart from doing, beating a thousand times faster whenever I see you.

Even if we were to end like that till the end of my life, I'll still protect you, I believe you, I love you. I’ll still love you a thousand times even if we were never meant to be together again. Because its you, the sad and lonely me probably doesn't exist when I met you. Because its you, I finally know you're the only person for me. Because its you, I want to say it again, I Love You A Thousand Times.

 

Its chapter 49 now, everything will end soon... sort of starting to miss the story now... :) Comments loved!