Chapter 48 - The Pain That Will Never End Like A Flu

Timeless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_yuQutNUdE&feature=related

Ever since that day, both of them lived their separate life. Half a year past, Reii continued to run her flower shop and cheerfully greeted the customers while Junhyung stayed in his studio all day and night making songs for B2st album just to keep himself from thinking about Reii. Both of them returned back to their life they had before they met each other, but they weren’t the same anymore. Although they always had a smile in front of others, their eyes weren’t smiling. They were still in pain, and the pain had never resided. Their heartache just got worst every single day.

Reii was busy arranging the flowers when a few teenagers visited the store. ‘Annyeonghasayo’ She managed a smile ‘How can I help you?’ she asked her young customers.

One of the girls pointed to the roses, can you get me the roses over there and placed this bear inside too?’ Reii nodded and went to get the roses her customers wanted.

Reii was busy wrapping the bouquet of roses up when she heard what her customers had talked about. ‘Im cant wait for oppa’s comeback stage today’ the customer that ordered roses from her said.

‘Yeah especially Junhyung oppa! His new hair looked so cool’ her friend squealed. Reina stopped in her track when she heard Junhyung’s name. A waved of pain and longing hit her. The man she had missed every single day for the past half of the year, she couldn’t believe she would hear anything from him again.

‘Unnie, are you done? Can you hurry up? We need to rush to Musicbank later. We only have one hour left.’ the girl waved her hand in front of Reii and she snapped out of her thoughts immediately. ‘Sorry, I’ll wrapped in up for you quickly’

The girls paid for the roses and went out of the store quickly. Reii stared outside the window and all she could thought of now was Junhyung and only him. Time slipped fast, before she knew it she had already closed the shop and went back home. The moment she went back home, she switched on her tv straight away and flipped through the channels to find the channel that air Musicbank. She sat on the couch and watched as the Mcs talked and introduced the guest that would be singing today. Reii watched and waited patiently for B2st to appear on stage.

An hour had passed yet she didn’t see any sight of Junhyung. Reii didnt dared moved away from her seat afraid that she’ll missed Junhyung onced she left. Right after a performance, Reii could finally see B2st standing beside the Mcs. ‘So beast! Annyeonghasayo B2st imnida!’ Her eyes brimmed with tears when she saw Junhyung in front of her eyes. She couldn’t control her tears when Junhyung spoke. Although he had a new haircut, and his hair was dye blonde, he was still the same old Junhyung that she missed. She had missed him so much, his voice, his face, the feel of him hugging her. She felt so lonely now without him here with her. Her eyes focused at only Junhyung throughout the small interview and right after the interview, the guys went to the stage to perform.

No, you can’t let me go.

Even though it’s hard, stay longer.

If I can see you a bit more,

I’d smile for the rest of our love.

 

Timeless

This isn’t a goodbye,

If it’s one life, it’s now

Hold tight baby

Timeless

Put it in your heart,

It’ll just hurt for a while, just like the flu

We both agree,

This is timeless love…

Reii watched as Junhyung sang the lyrics. Every word in the sentence makes her heart hurt with pained. The pain in her heart just doubled after all these days of missing him. Reii cried out as she listened to his voice. It was as if he was telling her all his feelings, telling how her he didn’t want their love to end like this, telling her their love is a timeless love that will never stopped. Reii could see behind his smile was the pain he was enduring. Junhyung was enduring the pain no one except himself and her know. She cried knowing she made a mistake, Reii cried knowing that their pain wouldn’t just end like that, their pain would never just hurt for awhile like the flu. Their pain were just like having cancer, that they would died of anytime when they couldn’t endure it any longer.

 

Junhyung’s POV

I leave with the whole world (I try)

Will the sadness leave as well?

You called me because you missed me,

The pain inside my heart will heal

Swallowing the thousand tears,

Will I find out by then (will I?)

Hold my hand don’t leave

 

Timeless

This isn’t a goodbye,

If it’s one life, it’s now,

Hold tight baby

Timeless

Put it in your heart,

It’ll just hurt for a while, just like the flu

We both agree,

This is timeless love

I sang the song with all my heart, telling Reii all the feelings I had inside of me. I know I couldn’t let go of Reii since a long time ago but what I didn’t know until the day when I last met her, I finally knew I couldn’t live without her. The day she told me to diappear from her life was the day my heart died. I had never felt so much pain that I wanted to die. It was as if I felt that leaving the world would help end the pain and sadness in my heart.

I tried hard not to break down in front of my fans and swallow back the tears I had. I didn’t want us to end like that because I knew she loved me too. I hope the pain isn’t killing her as much as it was killing me, I hope our pain was just like a flu that only hurt for awhile even though I knew it was impossible.

 

Timeless, if we could go back,

It’ll just hurt for a while like the flu,

We both agree,

This is timeless this is timeless love

Timeless, I hope we could go back to the time where we were still happily together. I hope I could go back to the time I had never found out about the truth. No, maybe to the time where I had never met her, where I had never killed Doojoon. That way, she would never had to suffer so much in her life. That way they could have live happily together and I would have gone my own way too, even though I might never learn what is love, at least she received happiness, at least she was still happy in her own world with Doojoon. I sang the last sentence and turned to leave for the stage. This is timeless love, the love I had for her that will never stopped, no matter when, not matter how. This timeless love that will never changed, my love for her.

*Do you hear that Reii? Even if I’ll never appear in front of you again, I’ll never stop loving you*