Chapter 17 - Proposal

Timeless

It has been a week after Doojoon left. Everything was back to normal. Reina was alone in her store after serving a customer. *I wonder how he’s doing now, I missed him already*Reina thought as she looked outside the window. There isn’t a time when she doesn’t miss him. She missed him every single day.

Doojoon on the other hand was walking inside a jewelry shop. He was going to get her a ring. An hour ago, Doojoon and his other trainee members were called into the office and they were told that they could finally debut. He was so happy about it and the first thing he had thought of was to get Reina a ring. He could finally propose to her.

‘Can you show me this?’ Doojoon asked the sales assistant when he saw a ring that catch his eyes.

‘Here sir’ The lady took the ring out and handed it over to him. Doojoon took the ring and slipped it over his little pinky. The size was just right.

‘I’ll have this.’ He passed the ring back to the sales assistant.

After he bought the ring, he went out of the shop and walked towards a male fashion store instead. He wanted to get himself a new suit and looked more suave in front of Reii today.

 

~~~~~

Junhyung was already half-drunk even though it was only 8pm. ‘Hey I gotta go now, have fun’ Junhyung said to his friend as he grabbed his things. There was a party in his friend’s house.

‘So early? Stay a little while more’ His friend persuade.

‘I cant. I got something early tomorrow. Next time’ Junhyung said as he shook his head.

‘Arasso take care then. Oh and don’t drive. You drank quite a bit’ His friend warned.

‘Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. Im Yong Junhyung, there wouldn’t be a problem’ Junhyung just waved as he walked away. Junhyung had to be home now, he had a photoshoot tomorrow, he should get going before he gets drunk. It was a important photoshoot for him tomorrow. It was his debut photoshoot. He was going to debut soon. His company had decided for him to debut with the other four trainees and their debut group name would be B2st.

 

~~~~~

Doojoon took a look at the ring in his hand, he couldn’t believe that he was going to propose to Reii soon. He had waited so long for this day to come. Reii didn’t know anything about it, she didn’t know that Doojoon was going to see her. Doojoon hadn’t called Reii ever since this afternoon. He wanted to give her a surprise. Doojoon would propose to her after he tell her about his debut.

*Finally!* Doojoon was just a street away from Reii. The lights for the pedestrian turned green. Doojoon took a deep breath before he walked. Reii’s figure was becoming closer and closer to him now. His Reii was inside the store taking care of the plants.

 

Start listening from here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckHox5dFFwY

Suddenly without a warning, Doojoon fell onto the ground. Junhyung’s eyes widen as he knocked onto somebody.

*What do I do?* In the panic stead he drove away quickly before anyone saw him. Earlier on his head was dizzy while he was driving. He couldn’t concentrate well. It was when he heard a sound that he realized that he had knocked onto somebody. He was going to debut, he wasn’t going to let this accident destroy his future.

‘Bang!’ Reii heard a sound coming from outside and went outside to take a look. Her eyes widen when she saw Doojoon laying on the floor in front of her.

‘Doojoon!’ She called out as she ran towards him. He was bleeding profusely.

‘Doojoon’ Reii called again as she hugged his body.

‘Hey darling’ Doojoon said weakly. His voice could barely be heard.

‘Help! Anyone help!’ Reii yelled as she looked around frantically. A guy passed by saw it and dialed for help.

‘Stay awake Doojoon, stay awake. The ambulance will be here soon.’ Reii said frantically as she saw Doojoon’s eyes threatening to close.

‘Reii’ Doojoon paused awhile before he spoke. He was trying to endure the pain as he spoke. ‘Promise me something Reii’ Doojoon continued, his voice getting weaker.

‘No darling, not now. I don’t want to hear it now. You’ll tell me after you came out of the hospital huh? You'll make it and tell me after you come out of the hospital’ Reii said as she shook her head. She knew what he was going to say but there was no way she was going to let him leave her. She would never let go of him.

‘Please, listen to me darling’  Doojoon used his energy to reach Reii’s hand. Even such a simple task was so difficult to him now.

‘Please?’ Doojoon pleaded as he looked into her eyes.

Reii hold her tears as she gave a slight nod. She tried so hard to hold her tears back but they still managed to flow down her cheeks.

‘Don’t cry, smile for me darling. You got the nicest smile in this world to you know that?’ Doojoon weakly cooed as he wiped her tears away. He lightly groaned from the pain he was enduring.

Reii looked at him and forced a smile for him. ‘If that is so, you should stay alive and watched me smile for the next 50 years arasso?’ Reii said through her tears.

Doojoon didn’t reply her question. He knew he couldn’t stay with her for the next 50 years with his condition now. So instead of answering her question, he continued what he had started earlier on.

‘Promise me you will stay happy if I died okay? You know how much I love your smile. Promise me you’ll find someone and forget about me okay? Promise me’ Doojoon said. He wanted her to be happy but he didn’t want her to forget him. He never wanted her to forget him and find another guy but he knew that she wouldn’t be happy if she could never forget him and be with another person. He had to let go of her now even though he didn’t want to. He had to. That was the only way for her to be happy, to forget about him and start a a new life.

‘No, you’re not leaving me. Listen up Yoon Doojoon, you’ll make it, you’ll stay alive. We’ll be together for the rest of our lives. You told me you’ll be with me forever didn’t you? You told me you will love me forever didn’t you?’  Reii said through her tears.

‘I'll always love you, forever, even when I died.’ Doojoon said as he looked as her, ‘Promise me, please?’  he pleaded. He was urgent to her promise now, he could felt his energy draining away as time passed, he felt really cold. Reii paused for awhile, Doojoon had never pleaded her like that before, she just nodded.

‘Thank you’ Doojoon whispered. He motion Reii to lower her head, he then plant a kiss on her forehead.

‘I love you Reii’ Doojoon gained all his strength and said before he fell back limply into her arms again.

‘Doojoon!’

 

A mini scene for Junhyung here! Well at least he appeared! hahahas well you'll see more of him from now on! :) Oh and let me just cry first, Doojoon dying! T.T hahhaas