Chapter 33 - Again!

Timeless

‘Hyung where are you going?’ Kikwang spotted Junhyung as he walked out of the kitchen.

‘Oh Kikwang ah, good to see you.’ Junhyung walked towards Kikwang and Kikwang immediately back away.

Kikwang back away slowly with a hand in front ‘You know what hyung, I actually don’t feel like knowing it anymore’ Kikwang shook his head and turned back into the kitchen. The way Junhyung had greeted him made him shiver down his spine. It was like their evil leader was planning something in his head again.

Junhyung quickly pulled Kikwang back before Kikwang could escape from him. ‘Kikwang ah, you’re free from schedule this morning all the way to the afternoon right?’

Kikwang rolled his eyes *I knew it, he’s going to ask me to take care of Reii’s shop again.* ‘Sorry hyung, Im not going to help you look after the shop again.’ Kikwang rejected without even hearing what Junhyung had to say. Just the thought of himself inside that store again made him sick. He would rather practice with s wholeday in the practice room than to stay in the store again. There was basically nothing he could do in the store. He had to be careful not to let their fans recognize them when somebody visits the store and when the customers were gone, the whole store was so quiet and there was nobody he could talk to. The only thing he could see was flowers, plants and more flowers. He would rather die because he practiced too hard than to die of boredom.

Junhyung chuckled at his reaction, he didn’t knew it was that bad to look after the store. ‘Hyung wouldnt ask you to look after the store this time.’ ‘Really?’ Kikwang immediately light up when he heard that.

‘Yeah, so will you help me out?’ Junhyung carefully spoke as he looked into Kikwang’s eyes.

Kkwang shrugged, ‘I guess so. As long as I don’t have to look after the store again, I guess anything is fine’

Junhyung smiled ‘Thank you Kikwang ah, hyung knew that I could depend on you’ Junhyung patted Kikwang’s shoulder with pride.

Kikwang looked curiously at Junhyung ‘So what is the thing you want me to help you with?’

Junhyung carefully spoke while he prepared himself, taking a small step back at a time without Kikwang noticing. ‘You see, Hyung actually had a schedule in an hour time..’ he looked at Kikwang who still had no idea what he was getting into.

Junhyung took a breath and spouted out the words quickly, ‘I was hoping that you could help me attend it and find excuses for me and hide it from Manager Hyung. Well that’s all. Bye!’ With that Junhyung ran out of the kitchen towards the door before Kikwang could protest.

‘Wait hyung! Hyung!’ Kikwang ran out of the kitchen to protest but Junhyung was already gone. *Damn I get tricked by him again!* Kikwang just watched hopelessly at the door Junhyung had already gone. *There goes my small rest and what am I going to tell Manager hyung? He’ll kill me*

Junhyung smirk as he got in his car. After that day, Reii told him that she would close her store whenever he asked her out so as not to trouble his group members.  She felt bad for them since Junhyung and her were the one enjoying while s had to be stuck in her store even though its their offday.

Junhyung had asked Reii out today and she had agreed but Manager hyung informed him that he had a schedule to attend last minute this morning while he was preparing to go out. He was still thinking about how to escape from it when Kikwang called him out. He had to thank Kikwang for this. If Kikwang hadn’t called him out, he still wouldn’t know what he could do since the rest of the members were already out of house.

~~~~~~~~

Reii was already waiting outside the store for Junhyung. She kicked the rock in front of her as she waited for him. There was still some time left to their meeting time but she thought that she should come out earlier and wait for him.

A car stopped in front of her and she immediately looked up knowing that it was Junhyung. Junhyung stood out from his car wearing a grey checked shirt with a white wife beater inside along with his slightly torn blue jeans, not forgetting his fake glasses and went over to open the door for her. ‘Its not even our meeting time yet. Did you wait long?’ Junhyung asked as he approached her. Reii smiled and shook her head before she gets into the car.

‘Don’t come out until you’re late 10 minutes from the time I told you arasso? I don’t want you to wait long outside.’ Junhyung lightly scolded before he closed the door and went over to the other side.

‘You ready for our date?’ Junhyung started his engine and looked over Reii for reaction. Reii just rolled her eyes at him. Junhyung chuckled seeing that she was already getting comfortable around him.

 

Kekekke I swear Junhyung's evil! hahahas