Chapter 19

Timeless

Reii was alone at home, she felt lonely. Although she was alone most of the time when Doojoon was training in his company, she felt more lonely now than that. Her heart felt empty. Not just empty, but pain too. She lost someone she loved again. She was sitting on her bed with a photo frame in hand after she came back from the hospital. It was their photo. Both of them were smiling so happily in the photo with Doojoon hugging her form the back. They were the happiest person back then. She felt her tears b in her eyes again.

Reii looked around the room. There isn’t anything or any place in the house that was not filled with his memories. Her tears fell again as Doojoon came in mind. He was her everything, her oxygen. Now that he wasn’t here with her anymore, now that he was gone forever, she didn’t know what to do anymore. She was like a lost child in the middle of the crowd. She had no one to depend on now. She missed him. She missed his sweets words, his hugs and kisses and the warmth only he can give her. She missed his teasings, the smell of his cologne and how only he would be able to make her heart beat so fast whenever she saw him, whenever she was around him.

Reii felt so alive and blessed then. Those memories were just like yesterday but now that he was gone, she could never hear her heart race again. She could only felt how her heart wrenched at the thoughts of him, the thoughts that he was no longer in this world anymore. She didn’t have anyone to cuddle with, she didn’t have anyone there that could give her a sense of being protected.

‘What do I do now Doojoon? What do I do now?’ Reii cried out as she looked at the picture in front of her.

‘Darling~’ Reii stopped when she heard his voice. She immediately stood up and ran to the living room. There stood her darling in front of her.

‘Where should I put this?’ Doojoon asked as he took out their photos. It was the day when they had just moved in.

‘You’re back!’ Reii immediately ran towards him. She was about to hug him when she disappear right in front of him.

‘Darling Western or Korean?’ Doojoon shouted from the kitchen. Reii ran immediately towards him again only to find he was gone.

‘Darling, where is my favourite shirt?’ Doojoon called out again from her room. Despite him disappearing again and again, she still didn’t give up and ran into the room.

‘Its here isn’t it?’ Reii said as she took it out from the wardrobe and gave it to him but then again, he disappear into the thin air.

‘Darling over here’ Doojoon called out as he reached his hand to her. Reii walked hesistantly this time. She didn’t dare to go to him anymore. Afraid that he would just disappear into thin air again.

‘Come on darling,’ Doojoon said as he continued to held out his hand as he waited for her. Reii went forward and took his hand but just like before, Doojoon disappear into thin air again. Reii looked around the room for any sights of Doojoon but he wasn’t appearing again. Reii slipped onto the floor as she cried her heart out.

‘Why are you doing this to me? You told me you’ll be there for me. Where are you now Doojoon?’ Reii sobbed as she held onto the bedsheet by the side.

‘I don’t want to be alone by myself, Doojoon. Im afraid. Where are you?’ Reii sobbed harder.

‘Please, please come back to me.’ Reii said as she looked around. Even though she knew it was impossible but still she hoped that miracle will happened. She hoped that he would walk in and embrace her now.

‘Everything is just a dream. Its just a dream. Im dreaming now. Im having a nightmare. Everything will be fine when I wake up. Doojoon will be right beside me when I wake up’ Reii wiped her tears away as she told herself that.

‘Everything will be back to normal when I open my eyes.’ Reii closed her eyes before opening them up again. But nothing had changed. She was still at where she was, Doojoon too was nowhere to be found.

‘It hurts Doojoon ah, it hurts. Why did you leave me alone by myself? How do you want me to be happy now that you are gone? You’re my only source of happiness. I cant even breathe now’ Reii clutched onto her aching heart. No matter what, she still couldn’t believe that he was gone.

 

No Junhyung for today but I promise you'll see him tomorrow :)