Chapter 18 - Heart Transplant

Timeless

Reii visited the hospital as usual. One year ago, that night, the ambulance came and sent Doojoon to the hospital. The doctor managed to save him but the doctor told Reii that Doojoon was as good as dead. He was in a coma stead and the chances of him waking up was almost impossible.

Reii begged and pleaded for the doctor to think of ways but the doctors said it was useless, it all have to depend on Doojoon himself and in turn asked Reii to give him up instead.

Back to the present, Reii was sitting in front of Doojoon who was lying motionlessly on bed.

‘Doojoon’ Reii sat on the chair and talked to him. ‘Do you know what date is it today?’ Reii asked as she his cheeks.

‘Yeah, it was our anniversary.’ Reii replied as tears started b in her eyes. Today was the day Doojoon asked her to be his girlfriend and also the day he would finally leave her. She tried to hold back the tears that were about to flow. He was going to leave her.

‘Knock! Knock!’ the doctor came in after a few knocks. Reii quickly wiped away the tears with the back of her hand and stood up as the doctor walked in.

‘Are you sure?’ the doctor asked as he passed Reii a form. Reii just nodded. Although the doctor had asked Reii to let Doojoon go, he wanted to make sure that she really agreed before they pulled out his breathing tube. Reii had promised herself to give herself one year and on the day of their anniversary, if Doojoon still wouldn’t wake up, she’ll let him go. Reii signed the paper in her hand together with another form that agrees to donate all Doojoon’s organ away. She knew he would have wanted it too if he was alive. She passed the form to the doctor and looked at Doojoon in front of her. The one and only love one she had is right in front of her and he was going to leave her too. Tears slipped at the thought of him leaving her. They had so many memories together, he was her oxygen but her oxygen would be gone now too.

‘Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!~’ The heart metre beside Doojoon rang as the doctor pulled out the breathing tube. Reii too felt her heart died together with him. He was officially gone now. Reii stood there and watch as the doctor continued to do their job. Her tears never stopping.

 

~~~~~~~~~

B2st had just finished their performance. There were still loud cheers coming from the audience as they walked down the stage. It had been a year since B2st had debuted and their fame were still rising every single day. To make it short, B2st was famous now. They were on their way back to the waiting room while Junhyung felt his breathing becoming more and more difficult.

‘Thud!’ Junhyung landed on the floor. The members stopped their way and turned to look at their leader.

‘Junhyung!’ ‘Hyung!’ the members called out as they rushed to him. Their manager came and called the ambulance.

‘Everybody back out, he needs some air and space!’ Dongwoon said and everyone backed away immediately. 

The ambulance came after awhile and Junhyung was rushed to the hospital.

‘How is he?’ B2st manager asked the doctor as the doctor checked on Junhyung’s heartbeat and his eyes. B2st members were standing behind with worried all over their face.

‘He needs a heart transplant now, he had a heart attack. I need you to fill up the form while we sent him to the emergency room.’ The doctor said and their manager did as told. Junhyung was then sent into the emergency room.

They waited anxiously outside the emergency room while their manager came over after filling up the form.

‘Go back now, you all still have schedule tomorrow. The operation will take hours. I’ll stay here and inform you all when he come out.’ Manager hyung said.

‘Arasso, bye hyung. Remember to call us when he comes out’ B2st nodded without a choice. They took a look at the emergency room before they left, hoping that everything will go fine for their leader.

 

Well its officially Junhyung and Junhyung from now on even though Doojoon might popped up once in awhile!