Chapter 32 - Closeness

Timeless

‘Tingling’ the bell on the door lightly rang as somebody pushed opened the door. Reii looked towards the door to see Junhyung and another person walking in. ‘You didn’t tell me-’ Reii didn’t even get to finish her sentence and she was already heading towards the door with Junhyung in front of him.

Reii stopped Junhyung before they left the store. ‘What are you doing?’ Junhyung just cheerfully smiled at her, ‘Well I already find you a replacement. He’s Kikwang from B2st’ Junhyung just made a simple introduction.

Kikwang hadn’t introduced himself to Reii and Junhyung was already walking towards the door with Reii behind. ‘Lets go on our date now!’ he cheerfully let Reii into his car before he hopped into the driver’s seat.

Kikwang was rooted to the ground, everything happened too fast. ‘What the hell? Hyung just left like that? I didn’t even get to know her yet. Worst still, I cant believe I’ll fall into hyung’s trap too!’ Kikwang pouted. His phone vibrated and he unlocked to see a message from Yoseob.

From: Yoseob

How is it Kikwang? Fun isn’t it? Im sure you’ll enjoy it pabo! Kekkekek!

Kikwang pouted even more. He was laughing a few weeks ago at Yoseob for being stupid to fall in the trap their leader had set. Now he too had to suffer because of his stupidness.

‘Aiish why do I even believe what hyung said earlier?’ Kikwang couldn’t do anything but blame himself for falling into their leader trap.

‘Isnt that rude if we leave like that? I never introduced myself and how is he going to look after the store if I never told him what he had to do’ Reii looked at Junhyung frantically.

Junhyung just smirk ‘Don’t worry, Yoseob already told him what he needs to do. He’ll knew how to handle by himself. All you have to do is to just enjoy the date later.’ Reii watched as Junhyung drove away. A part of her was still worried even though Junhyung had already assured her that nothing will go wrong. Junhyung on the otherside was happy that he didn’t give Kikwang a chance to introduce himself to Reii. That was what Junhyung had decided to do after Yoseob meet Reii. He didn’t want Kikwang to leave an impression on Reii like how Yoseob had. He didn’t want to go through getting jealous of s again.

Awhile later, Reii found themselves in front of Gujeol-ri station. ‘Lets go shall we?’ Reii didn’t say anything and just followed Junhyung. She knew he wouldn’t tell her anything even if she asked.

Junhyung bought 2 tickets and took her to the railway with bikes. Reii just stared in amusement. ‘Cool huh?’ Junhyung  asked as showed the ticket to the worker. Reii just nodded. ‘I didn’t know korea had such thing’

Junhyung just chuckled before he led her to the rail bike and settled himself next to her. When all the customers were seated, they began to pedal. The bikes moved on the railway and Reii watched and pedal as they ride along clean valley waters and crimson red foliage. Reii felt herself relax with the view in front of her. It was so peaceful and calming as they pedal along.

‘Looks like you really like the nature huh?’ Junhyung teased as he looked at Reii who smiled so cheerfully in front of him.

Reii nodded ‘Nature is the best beauty on Earth. How could I not love it?’ She spread out her hand and enjoyed the breeze that blow across as the pedaled on the railway.

However the fun came to the end when they reached Auraji Station. Reii pouted as they had to get down from the bike. ‘The ride isn’t enough for you?’ Junhyung poke her cheek and tease as he saw Reii pout. ‘I wish I could’ve pedaled longer’

Junhyung lightly chuckled and held out his hand, ‘Come on, we have to get on the train to go back to Gujeol-ri’ Reii place her hand in his without hesitation. She was used to his skinship now. Junhyung smiled and lead her to the train.

Although the train ride wasn’t as fun as the rail bike, Reii admit that the ride was comfortable and she got to enjoy the view back too.

When they arrive back to Gujeol-ri station, there in front of them was the café Reii had wanted to visit when they just arrived the place. The café was in the shape of a grasshopper. It was so different from the cafes in Seoul that it had attracted the attention of Reii.

‘Can we visit that café now?’ Reii excitedly asked as they got off from the train.

‘Yeah, lets get you some food now’ Junhyung smiled and lead Reii into the café.

Reii took a seat while Junhyung went to order some food for them. She scanned the place in awed as she settled down. Even the interior of the café was amazing. Junhyung went over to Reii after he had bought the food. ‘Eat first, see later. We have a lot of time’ Junyung placed the food in front of her. Reii gladly take it and munch on the food that Junhyung had bought.

Junhyung watched Reii as they eat. Reii was still looking around the place as she eat. When both of their eyes met, instead of turning her head away, Reii leaned forward towards Junhyung. 

Junhyung’s eyes widened as Reii leaned in. His heart beats faster as Reii face was so closed to him. Junhyung didn’t know what to do and just stayed still in his seat. To his surprise Reii just wiped the corner of his lip before she sat back down. ‘You had something there’ She smiled and continued to eat her food while Junhyung place his hand over his heart to calm his heart down.