Chapter 22 - Getting To Know Him

Timeless

Junhyung’s POV

Without much thought, I grabbed her wrist and ran towards an alley I spotted.

I hide behind the wall and pull Reii next to me. I placed my hand over Reii and place a finger on my lip. She seems confuse but she nodded regardless. After making sure that she wouldn’t make any sound, I release my hand from her lip. I pant silently while trying to catch some breath from all the running.

‘Where did oppa go?’

‘Did you see him?’ the fans asked as they stopped not far away from us. I leaned back further and hide myself as best as I could and silently prayed that they would go away.

‘Lets go this way’ one of the fans said and they ran towards another direction from us.

I slightly peeked outside after awhile and saw that the coast was finally clear now.

‘Im sorry’ I said as I turned towards Reii. She wouldn’t be here hiding with me if I hadn’t pulled her along. *What was I even thinking to pull her along* There was awkwardness around us as she nodded.

*What do I do now, I cant go out like that again, I’ll be caught again* I was busy thinking of ways when Reii broke my thoughts. ‘I’ll take my leave now’ she bowed but I stopped her before she left.

‘Im sorry but can you do me a favor?’ I asked as I looked at Reii. I didn’t know why but I knew I could trust her.

‘What is it?’ she asked.

‘Can you help me buy a fake spectacle from the street store?’

‘Sure’ I took out my wallet and passed some money to her. I waited anxiously as I waited in the alley for her to comeback.

‘Here’ she passed me a plastic bag with a fake spectacle in it after she came back. I took out my shades and replaced them with the spectacle she had brought.

‘Where are you going to go just now? Im sorry I disrupted what you had planned to do.’ I made slight conversation as I removed my leather jacket revealing my white v neck shirt I wore inside and removed my beanie and slightly ruffled my hair. I placed my shade and my beanie inside the plastic bag with my jacket on hand.

‘Its okay, I was just planning to go to the bookstore nearby. Since your done, I shall go now’ Reii turned around. I grabbed on her wrist to stop her again. I didn’t know why either, I just know I wanted her to stay longer by my side.

She turned to look at me confuse. ‘Is there anything else you need my help with?’ she asked.

‘No’ I replied and she became more confused. ‘Well I wanted to treat you some coffee since you helped me out. You wouldn’t reject me right? I’ll feel bad if you do’ I managed to find an excuse and walked off with her following behind. I smiled at my success attempts and we went into a café nearby.

We went into the café and I told her to get a seat while I went to order our drinks.

‘What would you like sir?’ the cashier asked after my turn was up.

‘I would like to have an ice Americano and..’ I paused when I realized I didn’t know what she would drink. I turned to look at Reii but she was at the corner at the back of the café. There was still lining people behind me.

*Cappuccino* My thoughts interrupted. ‘and 1 cappuccino please.’ I continued.

‘Is there anything else?’ the cashier asked. I looked over and scanned the desserts. I was about to say no when the strawbeery cheesecake caught my eyes.

‘One of that please.’ I said and pointed at the cheesecake in front of me. I waited aside for my orders and went towards Reii after my orders had been out.

‘Here’ I passed her the drink and the cheesecake as I settled down in front of her.

‘I didn’t know what you would like so I just ordered these 2 for you, I hope you wouldn’t mind.’ for awhile I thought I saw tears forming in Reii’s eyes. She had that expression when I helped her carry the pots inside too.

‘You okay?’ I asked her as I waved a hand in front of her. She was spaced out for awhile before she replied and take a sipped of the cappuccino I brought for her.

‘Those girls must have scared you just now huh?’ I asked as I thought it might be what happened earlier on.

‘No, but why are they chasing after you? Are they perhaps your fangirls? Are you a celebrity?’ she asked.

‘You don’t know who I am?’ I asked shocked that she asked me that question.

 She just shook her head. ‘Im sorry but I don’t watched tv nowadays’ I thought she was lying but the look in her eyes differs.

‘I guess I hadn’t really introduced myself to you after some many times. Well then I guess I have to introduce myself to you.’ I smiled and cleared my throat before I introduced myself to her. ‘Im Yong Junhyung the leader of the idol group called B2st.’ I said as I held my hand out.

‘Im Reii, nice to meet you’ she smiled as she took my hand. I couldn’t help but feel my heart raced again.

 

Note: for people who were thinking whether Doojoon was suppose to debut in the same group as Junhyung, he wasnt going to even if he didnt died. They were going to debut in another group so well basically Junhyung and Doojoon didnt know each other. Im sorry I didnt explain this part.