Chapter 38 - Mental Screams

Timeless

Reii took all the food out while they sat at the round marble table. Junhyung looked around for fork so that it would be easier for him when he eats but all he could find in the plastic bags were spoons and wooden chopsticks.

*Why didn’t they have any fork?* Junhyung reluctantly picked up a spoon with his left hand since he knew he wouldn’t be able to use his right hand and he didn’t want to embarrass himself in front of Reii. He tried to scope the food up but it was hard for him to do it since he bought them noodles.

*Damn, why did I even buy noodles in the first place?* Junhyung watched his failed attempt to pick up the noodle. Reii lightly chuckled, ‘Why aren’t you using the chopstick? You’re eating noodles.’ Reii picked up the extra chopstick and passed it to Junhyung.

Junhyung awkwardly smile ‘I forgot’ he took the chopstick from Reii.

Junhyung concentrate his hand as he held onto the chopstick. *Please don’t let me embarrassed myself in front of her* Junhyung tried to pick up the noodles with his chopstick but he couldn’t move the chopstick much because of his bandage hand.

Reii looked up again from her food and realized the problem. She placed her chopstick down and took Junhyung’s instead. Junhyung turned his head over to Reii wondering why she would take his chopstick. Reii picked up Junhyung’s noodle and placed it near his mouth.

‘Arent you eating?’ Reii asked while she waited for Junhyung to open his mouth. Junhyung get the hint and gratefully opened his mouth.

*At least there is one thing good about my hand being injured.* Junhyung smiled as looked at Reii who was picking up his noodle again.

After they finished eating, Reii place a cup of water in front of Junhyung after she cleared the table. She went looking for the first aid kit in store and returned back to the table. ‘You haven’t changed your bandage right?’ Reii placed the first aid kit on the table before she settled down. ‘No.’ Junhyung shook his head. Reii gently took his hand and unwrapped the bandage.

Reii took out a cotton bud and applied some medicine on it. ‘Endure it for awhile, it’ll sting’ Reii gently dabbed the cotton bud onto Junhyung’s burned skin. Junhyung watched as Reii gently blew onto his hand before applying the medicine again.

*This just adds to the reason why I loved her.* Junhyung felt his heart warmed up by the caring and gentle side of Reii.

Reii wrapped Junhyung’s hand with the bandage not forgetting to clip it up so that the bandage wouldn’t loosen. ‘Done!’ Reii smiled to see that she had nicely wrapped it up. She turned around to see Junhyung staring back at her.

She felt her heart raced again because of the way Junhyung was looking at her. She lightly cleared before she stood up and walked away with the first aid kit.

Before she could walked away, Junhyung grabbed her hand and spunned her around. She crashed onto Junhyung’s chest as she lost balance. She looked up to see that they were just a few inches away from each other’s face. ‘Thank you’ Junhyung smiled and Reii found herself difficult to breathe because of their distance. Junhyung just smirk when he found Reii not moving. ‘Do you like staying in my arms?’

Reii quickly scrambled out, ‘Y-you should g-go back now’ she turned and walked quickly with the first aid kit in hand. Junhyung chuckled as he watched Reii walked away.

Reii shook her head scolding herself mentally *Wake up, you cant fall for him now. What about Doojoon? Think about him, Doojoon is the only one in you heart. The one month is going to end soon, you cant fall for him*

Reii paused as she remembered about the one month. She tried to recall the days they had spent and she realized that they only had a week left. She felt her heart saddened by the thought that she had to reject him soon. The thought of not seeing Junhyung again somehow made her sad. Reii placed away the first aid kit before she walked back. Junhyung should be probably gone by now. She felt herself sulked at the mere thought of him gone and she would be all alone in the store again. To her surprise, Junhyung was still there seated at the chair.

‘Arent you going back to the company?’ Junhyung just shook his head, ‘The members told me to take a week break so I’ll be here with you all day’ Reii felt herself all brightened up when she heard what Junhyung said. *Does that mean I get to see him the whole week?* Junhyung smirked ‘Yes that means you get to see the handsome leader of B2st Yong Junhyung all week.’ Junhyung winked while Reii scowled at him. *Arrogant jerk*

‘I don’t think I am arrogant. It’s the fact that Im the leader of B2st and Im handsome. You have seen the numbers of fans chasing after me that day so Im just speaking the truth’ Junhyung good naturely shrugged.

‘Yah you read mind too?’ Reii looked at Junhyung suspiciously because he had just replied whatever she had just thought. Junhyung just laughed at Reii’s words. ‘No. Im a normal human being. Its just that we have heart telepathy that’s why I could guess what you would say’ Junhyung winked while Reii rolled her eyes at him.

*He wasn’t that annoying in the first place* Reii mentally screamed.