Chapter 37 - Phone Call

Timeless

*Aish this hand of mine* Junhyung run his hand through his hair with his left hand, frustrated by his other injured hand. B2st was in the practice room, practising their cheorography as usual. Junhyung turned around when Dongwoon stopped the music.

‘Why don’t you take a few days rest hyung? There’s a few moves you cant dance when your hand is like that. Try composing songs for our next album in the meantime huh? Isnt that better? You get to rest and have more time to compose songs for our next album?’ Dongwoon suggested and the rest of the members nodded their head in agreement.

‘Yeah Junhyung, just take a week break, your hand would have been better by then and you could have compose a few good songs for our next album if you take this few days away from practice’ Hyunseung joined in to convince Junhyung.

‘What about Manager hyung? He was pissed when I skipped my schedule yesterday’ Junhyung questioned and the members paused to think about it.

‘We’ll help you settle Manager hyung.’ Yoseob replied. ‘Yeah, we’ll convince him.’ Kikwang nodded.

‘No, I cant get you guys into anymore trouble, besides Im the leader. I’ll managed.’ Junhyung shook his head, rejecting the idea.  Kikwang chortled, ‘Since when are you so nice leader hyung?’ Junhyung glared at him. Dongwoon just pushed Junhyung out of the practice room.

‘Its decided. So have a good rest before you came back to lead us again. We’ll do fine’ with that Dongwoon closed the door in front of Junhyung and locked up the door. The guys didn’t even looked at Junhyung and continued with their practice.

*Those guys* Junhyung took one last look at s before he walked away. There were no doubt those guys were the closest family members he had in this world.

Junhyung went straight to the studio thinking of what to compose for their next album since all s had put hope on him.

With a guitar in hand, Junhyung tried to strum a few string when he realized it was impossible to do that with his hand wrapped up with bandage. He placed the guitar down and went over to the piano and placed his hand over the keys. Although he was able to press the keys, it was still inconvenient for him if he were to play the melody fast. He gave up on that and went over to the table instead.

*That right, I’ll try writing down some lyrics first.* Junhyung took a piece of paper from his left and place it in front of him. He was about to grab the pencil when he realized that it was impossible for him to hold the pencil nonetheless write unless he was a left hander.

‘Aissh! Isn’t there anything I could do?’ Junhyung shouted in frustration. Not a single thing was going his way. Just when he didn’t had any idea what to do, his handphone vibrated in his pocket. Junhyung smiled and took it out knowing that it was from Reii.

From: Reii

Did you have your lunch already? How’s your hand?

 

Junhyung smiled at the message, Reii was beginning to look like his girlfriend now. *I think I know what Im going to do already* Junhyung took his jacket and walked out of the studio.

~~~~~

Reii was in the store, staring at her phone, *why isn’t he replying yet?  I wonder if his hand was alright?* Rein twirled her handphone on the table waiting for Junhyung to reply. Reii’s storybook was long forgotten aside as she stared at her phone wishing then a text would came in straight away.

‘Tingling!’ the bell on the door sound, yet Reii hadn’t heard of it. She was too busy concentrating on the phone in front of her. Reii’s phone lighted up and Junhyung’s name appeared on the screen. Junhyung was calling her. Her previous bored expression was immediately turned into a smile as she saw the name of the person calling her.

Reii quickly picked up the phone and placed it beside her ear. ‘Yeobosayo?’ Reii tried to make her voice sound as calmed as possible, not wanting to let Junhyung know that she was thinking about him.

Reii could hear a light chuckled on the phone before Junhyung replied ‘Did you really miss me so much?’ Reii frowned before she quickly denied it ‘Am not!’

‘Oh really?’ Reii felt a presence beside her and turned to her right. There in front of her was Junhyung. Reii’s eyes widened while Junhyung lightly chuckled before he hung up the call and raised a brow at Reii.

Reii placed her phone down and nervously looked at Junhyung, ‘How long have you been here?’ Junhyung just chuckled again before he replied ‘Long enough to see you staring at the phone in front of you and mumbling incoherent words like ‘what happened? why isn’t he replying?’ So you do miss me huh?’ Junhyung chuckled again while Reii’s face flushed pink from embarassement.

*Arragont jerk* She glared at him but later noticed that he should be practicing in the dance studio now instead of being here. ‘What are you doing here? Arent you suppose to be in the company?’ Her previous glare was replaced with confusion but nonetheless she was happy to see him here.

‘Well what should I say? Someone missed me too much so here I am to satisfied the person’s desire to see me’ Junhyung smirked while Reii rolled her eyes at him ‘Arrogant much?’

Junhyung just casually shrugged it away ‘I bought us some lunch.’ He held out the packets of food he bought.