Chapter 43 - Soulmate

Timeless

Junhyung had rushed himself over to meet Reii straight after his practice since today was their first date after they officially got together yesterday. He was waiting excitingly inside his car. There were so many things he wanted to do with her yet he didn’t had the time to. Today was one of which he wanted to do Reii. He had wrote down a list of things he wanted to do with her since he was too happy to fall asleep yesterday. Being with Reii felt even better than when B2st just won their first award.

‘Hey’ Junhyung greeted Reii as he walked out of his car to pick his girlfriend up. He placed a kiss on her cheek and opened the door for her. Reii just smiled at him before she entered the car. They share talks inside the car while Junhyung was driving. Nothing was awkward around them now. Reii was totally comfortable around Junhyung when Junhyung showed his affectionate sides to her.

‘What are we doing here?’ Reii asked as Junhyung stopped his car on the top of a hill and opened up the top of his convertible. Junhyung pointed upwards and Reii followed what Junhyung was pointing. Reii looked up the sky to see the sky filled with stars.

‘Wow’ Reii awe as she stared at the number of stars in the sky. It was the first time she had seen so many stars in the sky. Junhyung smiled in satisfaction as he stared at Reii’s face. The way Reii’s eyes sparkle because of the stars in the sky made his smile wider.

‘Its beautiful’ Reii reached up her hand towards the sky as if she’ll be able to touch the stars if she stretch her hand towards them.

Reii turned around and placed a kiss on Junhyung’s cheek ‘Thank you’ she turned her head back and stared into the sky while Junhyung was still in his original position. He was surprised by Reii’s sudden skinship. He slowly placed his hand to touch the area where Reii had just kissed him. He felt his face heat up and his heart raced because of the simple kiss Reii had just given him.

*If only you know the effects you have on me, the only one that could make me feel all bliss even through a simple action of yours* Junhyung smiled as he stared at her lovingly.

‘Oh! Shooting star!’ Reii pointed towards the dropping star and quickly made a wish. Junhyung too made a wish even though he wasn’t someone who believes in such thing.

*I hope Reii could stay by my side forever. I hope we could be in love forever, my one and only* Junhyung opened his eyes and tenderly gaze at Reii *I hope it’ll really come true, because I don’t want anyone else besides you, my soulmate*

‘What did you wish for?’ Junhyung raise his eyebrow as he asked Reii who had just opened her eyes and stare at the sky on top of her.

‘A wish is wish and wish aren’t meant to be told’ Reii teasingly replied and looked upon the stars.

‘You’re not going to tell me?’ Junhyung leaned forward, waiting for Reii to tell him about the wish she made.

‘Oh another shooting star!’ Reiin pointed towards the the sky. Junhyung immediately turned his head upwards and looked at the sky. He frown when he didn’t saw any.

*Weird why didn’t I see it if Reii said there was one?* Junhyung heard soft chuckles and turned around to face Reii. ‘You lie to me didn’t you?’ Junhyung raised his brow expecting Reii to admit.

‘I didn’t lie to you, its just that you’re too slow to see it’ Reii good naturally shrugged.

‘Oh shooting star!’ Junhyung pointed towards the North direction of the sky, lying to Reii and she fell for it.

Reii frowned when she didn’t see any ‘You lie to me didn’t you?’

Junhyung copied what Reii had done earlier ‘I didn’t lie to you, its just that you’re too slow to see it’ Junhyung good naturally shrugged.

‘Yah!’ Reii lightly slapped Junhyung’s shoulder, slightly annoyed that Junhyung did the same thing to her.

Junhyung grabbed Reii’s hand before Reii could retrieve her hand back ‘Did you just ‘Yah’ me? Im the leader of the popular idol group B2st Yong Junhyung and you Yah me?’ Junhyung raise his eyebrow as he leaned closer and  looked into Reii’s eyes.

Reii slightly gulped *Uh-oh* even though Reii was slightly afraid of what might happened, she held her chin up ‘So what if I just Yah the leader of the popular idol group B2st Yong Junhyung?’ Reii stared right back.

Junhyung leaned in closer ‘You wanna know?’ he raised his hand up, flipping his finger hard, sounds could be heard as he flipped his finger.

*He’s going to flip my forehead with that force?!* Reii was frightened now. Her chin was no longer held up and she was backing away as Junhyung leaned in. ‘Afraid now? Kikwang had a bruise after I flipped his forehead with this force’ Junhyung said seriously. 

Reii was afraid but she wasn’t going to show Junhyung that ‘No, at most I’ll just have a bruise like Kikwang’

Junhyung leaned in again, ‘Oh really?’ Reii had nowhere to back away now, her back was already touching the car door. Junhyung’s finger was already at Reii’s forehead, getting ready to flip her forehead.

Reii closed her eyes when Junhyung was about to flip her forehead. Junhyung was secretly smiling looking at the frightened sight of Reii. Instead of flipping her forehead, he planted at kiss on her forehead. He lightly chuckled as he saw Reii’s expression turned from frightened to confuse.

Reii opened her eyes to see Junhyung lightly chuckled in front of her. His face was just inches away from her. ‘Silly, why would I flipped my girlfriend’s forehead? That would only hurt you’ Junhyung tucked Reii’s hair behind her ear and smiled at her. Reii felt herself blushed at Junhyung’s sweetness. Both of them stared at each other for awhile before Junhyung leaned in again. He lightly pressed his lip against her before he pulled away and stare lovingly into her eyes ‘Thank you for being my girlfriend, for staying by my side’

Reii shook her head, ‘No thank you for choosing to stay by my side’ Reii smiled and Junhyung immediately smiled back.