Chapter 27 - Unknown Surroudings

Timeless

Junhyung opened the door of his car for Reina and she went right in. He closed the door before he went to the other side of the car and enter the driver seat. ‘Will your member really be okay with that?’ Reii worriedly looked towards the store. ‘He’ll survive.’ With that Junhyung  drove them off for the date.

‘Where are we going?’ Reii looked away from the window and face Junhyung as he drove away.

Jnhyung turned towards Reii to see her tilt her head while looking at him. He thought she was adorable doing that. ‘Well that’s for me to know and for you to find out’ Junhyung smirked at Reii before he turned back into the front and concentrated on driving. Reii didn’t know what to say so she just said quietly beside him Junhyung.

‘Have you ever heard of our song?’ Junhyung casually asked as he looked at the road in front of him but nonetheless gave a short glance at Reii to see her reaction.

‘Im sorry, no’ Reii apologetically said.

Although Junhyung had expected Reii to said that since Reii couldn’t recognized him even though he was an idol, not to mention a famous one, still he felt somewhat disappointed at her answer. ‘Its okay, you don’t really listen to music huh?’ He helped Reii with an excuse.

‘Not really, I used to listen to music. I used to listen to Big Bang, DBSK, SNSD and the others but that was the past now’ Junhyung was surprised with Reii’s answer. He hadn’t expect her to like K-pop too.

‘Why? Why did you stopped?’ Junhyung was curious now, the reason why she stopped listening to music.

‘H-he was in a coma for a year, he didn’t die on the spot when a car hit him. I was often running in between the store and the hospital. I didn’t have time to listen to music then. I only started listening to them because he likes music. M-music was his life, h-his everything, the reason why he trained so hard for and to understand him, I listen to music.’ Junhyung took a worried glance at Reii. He noticed how her voice became shaky as she spoke. Reii was staring outside the window again.

‘Im sorry, I shouldn’t have brought the topic up’ Junhyung apologized. He was panicking inside. He peeked sideway to check if she was alright and Junhyung saw a tear slipped down as he looked at her reflection from the window.

‘Im fine. Could I hear your song? It must be really good to have some many fans chasing after you huh?’ Reii turned back and managed a smile on her face but Junhyung knew better that she was anything from alright for now.

‘S-sure’ He switch on the player and B2st beautiful was immediately played. He nervously peeked at Reii to see her reaction. He wouldn’t have care what other think about their song usually because he knew they had tried hard so even if people didn’t like their song he wouldn’t mind yet Reii’s opinion was important to him. He wanted her to like their music.

‘This is your voice isn’t it?’ Reii spoke suddenly in the middle of silence where only the music could be heard.

‘Yeah’ He nervously glance at Reii when the traffic light turned red.

‘You’re a great rapper’ Reii simply said and Junhyung immediately broke into a smile. His previous nervousness was replaced with happiness.

‘Really?’ he asked to confirm again. ‘Yeah’ Reii nodded.

‘Whose voice is this?’ a powerful voice came and Reii thought that the person had a great voice.

‘Oh, this is Yoseob’s voice. He’s our main vocal’ Junhyung explained.

‘Oh that cute guy. I never expect him to have such powerful voice. He’s talented.’ Reii continued to listen to the song while Junhyung felt jealousy hit him.

*Cute guy? I could be cuter than Yoseob if I want to and Im talented too* This was the first time Junhyung felt jealous of Yoseob and thinking of him as a possible rival after he had heard what Reii had said. He never thought of being cute since it was always Yoseob’s job to do that in the group but now he wished he had shown that image too. No, he shouldn’t even have let Reii met Yoseob. This way, she wouldn’t have known what Yoseob looked like if she hadn’t met him and wouldn’t have thought that he was cute. A car from behind honked and woke Junhyung up from his thoughts. Junhyung quickly put the thoughts aside and drove away.

After awhile, Junhyung stopped in front of a rural area that was away from the city. ‘We’re here.’ Junhyung got out of the car followed by a confuse Reii.

*What are we doing here?* she scanned the place as she got out of the car. She couldn’t understand the reason why they were here. There was practically nothing for them to do. The place was surrounded by trees and trees only. There wasn’t even a single person around.

‘Come on’ Junhyung lead the way while Reii followed behind.